Destined To Happen Eventually.

You just sat there waiting. You were waiting for your friend, Barry Allen to meet you for an afternoon cup of coffee. You waited for him for over an hour now and Iris came up to ever so often and asked of she could get you anything.

You told her you just wished Barry was here. She told you that it isn't the first time he's stood someone up before, but Barry doesn't mean too, he just forgets sometimes. You've had to re-schedule your afternoon meet-up three times now after Barry taking numerous rain checks on you and frankly you've had enough.

You got up and sighed and left a tip for Iris on the table and when you opened the door to leave there was Barry out of breath. "Y/N! I am so sorry!" Barry said in between catching his breath. You took a step back so Barry could come in. "It's okay, Barry." You say with your arms crossed but then you felt that there was more that needed to be said. 

"You know what Barry? It's not okay. I've waited for you for over an hour and you never came! And don't tell me you forgot again. "I don't even know you anymore." You say in your fit of rage. Barry could tell you were mad and he was going to be treading on pretty thin ice if he opened his mouth to say anything.

"I got sidetracked with work and I really did forget!" Barry didn't know what else to say to you. Barry didn't know how much longer he could keep being the Flash a secret from you either. "Okay, Barry! I am just going to believe you and then we are going to try again another day and I will develop a false hope and my expectations too high and I am back down again." You say not even wanting to look at Barry.

"I think there is only one thing I can do to make things right." Barry said under his breath but not loud not enough for you hear to what he said exactly just enough for you to ask what? Then he picked you up and ran with you in his arms to the top of S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Barry? What the hell?" You didn't know how you got from the coffee shop to the rooftop of S.T.A.R. labs. Then Barry stepped out for you to see him and he wasn't dressed in what he was wearing earlier. He was dressed in all red and he wore mask, with a lightening bolt in the center of his chest.

Barry uncovered the mask and revealed himself to you. "Y/N, I'm the Flash." Barry said walking up closer to you so you get a better look of him. "Is this what everything was about?" You say touching the lightening bolt on his outfit. "Well, I didn't want to put you in any kind of danger knowing my secret and I realized that avoiding one of my best friends could ruin my friendships." Barry explaining it to you.

"Well, I am glad there are no more secrets between us but I guess I have one." You say biting the bottom of your lip. "What could that be?" Barry said shaking his head a little. "I like you, Barry. A lot. And I know you like Iris and everything but..." You couldn't even finish what you were saying because Barry cut you off with a kiss.

"I like you too, Y/N." Barry said pulling away from you for one second but then you kissed him because you didn't know how long you have waited to hear those words.

The End! 

A/N: I'm sorry if this is only a drabble but they were will be more coming!!