Rehab

The next morning I pack up my things and walk over to Jimmy's room, he's still in bed. I lay beside him and he wakes up "Morning" he smiled. "I think I'm ready to go home..." I mumbled. "He sits up and rubs his eyes "That's great Lizzy, Im glad. Want me to drive you?" "No that's okay I will." We walk to the door then I hug him tight "Thank you so much. I will never begin to tell you how much you helped me, these past couple of days you showed me why I shouldn't give up. I love you Jimmy." Then I kiss his cheek. "You know I'm always here for you. You mean the world to me Liz. Text me when you get home and let me know how things go." "I will,cya." I smiled. "Cya." He grinned.

I'm outside mine and Francesco's apartment. I've been sitting here for about 15 minutes now...just thinking about what I'm going to say. Chucks car isn't here, maybe she left. I take a deep breath, get my bags from the trunk and walk up to the door and unlock it. I walk inside and immediately see Francesco standing in the kitchen, as soon as our eyes meet I start to cry "I'm sorry." Is all I could get out.

Francesco's POV
"Baby don't cry." I said running up to Lana and holding her. "You didn't deserve me ignoring you like that, I was just so scared." She sobbed. "Lana it's okay. I understand. You just needed some space." She nods "and I can't believe you told Chuck! I didn't want her to know." "Babe I just told her because I wanted to know if you called her when you left,I had no idea where you were!" "She's going to be on top of me all the time now."

"Maybe that's not a bad thing." I said. "I'm not going to do it again...I don't need to be watched...I'm fine." She said getting angry. "I'm just trying to do what's best for you Lana." "Well watching my every move isn't it. That's why I stayed at Jimmy's. I needed to be alone." "Except you weren't alone, you had him. I saw pictures of you guys on the Ferris wheel and walking around the beach..."

"He didn't want me to be cooped up all day." "I just need to know that you're ok. Look at me and tell me you're ok." "I'm ok." She nods. "I love you so much,and I'm sorry, I should have handled it better." I said. "I love you too. I missed you." I grab Lanas face and start kissing her, she kisses me back hard, I pick her up and sit her on the table, we start making out,Lana lays back while I pull her to the edge of the table and take off her pants,

she sits up and un buttons my pants I pull them down then take off my boxers I start f***ing Lana hard, while she takes off her t shirt and bra "Shit" she moaned while arching her back, I hold onto her  hips and go faster "Mmm fuck! God I missed you" Lana moaned. I kiss her then start licking and sucking her neck. "Faster" she whispered. "Yes ma'am" I smiled going deeper. She bites her lip and grips onto my arm "mmmm!"

Lanas POV
We're sitting on the sofa an hour later, cuddling when the door knocks "I'll get it." I said getting up. "Lana!!!" Chuck yelled right when I open the door, she throws her arms around me and hugs me tightly. "Hey babe.." I said. "Are you ok?? You got me so fucking worried!" She said holding my arms staring at me. "I'm fine Chuck. You don't need to worry." "Ok...I'm so glad you came back!"

We walk inside and sit down "What happened?" She asked. "I just got too carried away is all." I said. "You don't want to talk about it do you?" "Not really." "But maybe you need help Lana..." "I don't need help Chuck, I'm fine. It was a one time thing, I was just stressed and wasn't feeling well." "Chuck I think she's ok" Francesco said, he can tell I'm getting irritated. "Francesco you thought so too, we already talked about this why ardent you helping me out." Chuck said shaking her head. I raise my eye brow at Francesco "talked about what?" I asked him.

"Well before I talked to you, Chuck and I were talking about getting you some help..nothing serious just like a class or two." "Are you guys fucking kidding me? That's not how this works, I'm not addicted to them I just had a weak moment. I knew you wouldn't get it!" I said getting up. "Lana wait! I'm sorry. we were going to talk about it with you first!" "Oh wow thank you ! You weren't going to kid nap me and make me go? How considerate." I said walking out.

Francesco's POV
Lana just left again. "And we just made up." I sighed then sat on the sofa with my head in my hands. "I'm sorry...I didn't know she was so touchy about it, I thought she would want to talk to ME about it. You guys made up though?" "Ohhhh ya." I said. "Ew gross I just caught on." I "I'm gonna call Jimmy and see if she went back over there."

Lanas POV
Ugh I'm so mad. They're treating me like I was fucking taking zans and fucking cocaine too. They're over reacting and I feel like I can't be sad about it actually happening because then they'll take it even more seriously. I don't want to bug Jimmy again so I just drive to the bar I sang at. I walk inside and sit at a table in the back, I love to watch other people sing. I'll go back home, I just need to cool down. I just want this to be over. I never should have even gotten those pills. The doctor told me they were strong. Francesco is calling me a bunch of times. I feel bad for acting this way with him...but he really is just getting on my nerves a lot.

I jump as someone taps on my shoulder, I quickly turn around to see Jimmy smiling at me, I smile then say "You found me." "Whatcha doin?" He said taking a seat next to me. I turn to him and shrug my shoulders "I don't know. How did you know I was here?" "Your husband called me freaking out again, and I asked them what they did. They're retards, they need to let you breathe for a second. You don't need an AA meeting Lizzy you need Fucking support. Anyways, I knew once you didn't show up at my door that you came here."

"You're smart Gnecco." "No, I just know my girl really well. Like the back of my hand." "16 years of knowing me I hope so." I smiled. "Go home Lizzy. Get some rest. Don't talk to them just go to sleep,talk it out tomorrow." I nod then look down at my hands. "Come on. I'll walk out with you." Jimmy said taking my hand, I smile then follow him. We get to my car and he hugs me, then kisses my forehead, then cheek.