Bound

Previously-
All I said was I don't want to fight with you! And yes I said drunk you because we all know how you get when you're drunk, you just can't help it anymore." I said folding my arms. She looks as if she's about to punch me and cry at the same time "I didn't mean that Lana...I'm sorry. You just really know how to get me to say things I don't mean." I said reaching for her, she backs away and wipes her eyes "I'm done. I'm going home Blake."

Now-
"Lana don't go. I'm sorry ok? We need to talk." I said following her. She's packing her suitcase. "No blake. I'm done."   "So we're gonna go home with everything unsolved? And just fight there?"   "No. You want to be over and I'm not going to fight with you about it anymore. So maybe we're done for good. You don't want to be with a drunk anyways."  "What? I don't want to be over Lana and that's not what I meant.  I want to talk." I said standing in between her and her suitcase.  "You always say what you mean. Move Blake."  

"I'm not moving. You aren't leaving. We're going to talk about this."   "Fuck Blake move!!" Lana said pushing me but I don't move over. "You aren't leaving Lana!"   "Watch me." She said walking to the door, I run after, she opens the door and I put my arm out and close it, she turns around, I grab her hips and push her up against the door and we start making out. "Stop Blake." Lana mumbles, I start kissing her neck, "make me" I say. She puts both of her hands on my shoulders and pushes me onto the bed, I grab her hips and pull her onto me, I start sucking on her neck while I run my hands down the her back then down the back of her jeans, I hold onto her and kiss her hard.

We turn over and I get on top of Lana, I rip off her t shirt while she bites her lips "mm I like when you're mad." She says. I take off my shirt, I un hook her bra and run my hands down her chest, we start kissing as I lay my chest on hers,I run my hand down her jeans and start fingering her "mmm" she moaned while kissing me, I pull her to the edge of the bed then get on my knees, I pull off her jeans and underwear and start kissing her thighs, I start licking her while grabbing her breasts "uhhhh blakee" she moans. I look up at her and smirk , she runs her fingers through my hair and arches her back "mmm"

I stand up and take off my pants, Lana smiles and licks her lips, "ready?" I ask. She nods and runs her hands down her thighs, I bite my lip then get on top of her, I spread her legs apart then wrap my arm around her back and start f***ing her hard, the whole bed is shaking and she starts moaning ,We start making out hard until I go deeper "fuck!!" Lana yells. "Mmmmm" I moan. I pick Lana up and we start f***ing against the wall. She starts breathing heavy her head is resting against mine, I hold her chin and we start kissing, I hold her back and go harder, "mm Blake!!!" She moaned loud as I c**

We just finished a few minutes ago, Lana is on the deck smoking, I get up from the bed and get dressed, then sit back down. That was the best sex of my life. It's because we haven't slept together in forever. Lana finishes her cigarette then walks back inside. Her hair is messy and she's in a t shirt and underwear,she looks so sexy. She sits across from me on the bed, facing me. "Fuck." She says. "Yeah. Exactly." I nod. "It's been a long time..so now are we going to be able to talk feelings aside?" Lana asks. Because now that we fucked we're probably going to let our emotions get the best of us.

"Yeah. We have to." "Okay." Lana said putting her hand in her chin, not looking at me. "Look Lana. I love you. And you know that. So that's all I have to say. I love you and I'm still crazy about you but can we work? Can you love me and only me?" She looks up at me "yes. I love you too Blake. YOU know I do. I just showed you how much. I need this to work. I need you Blake." Lana said taking my hand. "Lana...you have to, you have to promise me something." "What is it?" "I don't want you to talk to Jimmy...at all." "I promise. I'm already doing that. I haven't talked to him Blake." "Ok. Can we go home?" Lana laughs "yes. Please. Let's get out of here."