Believe

(*From now on most chapters will contain swearing #sorrynotsorry* )

*Kate's POV*

I made my way to Mr. Gold's shop. At first sight it seemed like any other pawnshop although it gave me a strange feeling in my gut. I truly had no idea why I wanted to go there but something told me that Mr. Gold could help me somehow. As I walked in the bell tinkled announcing my arrival, I looked around and saw all kinds of objects and I didn't know why would someone have all those things, but then again what else to expect from a pawnbroker.

"How can I be of help?" Gold said gaining immediately my attention. He had silver-ish hair and brown eyes, he was also somewhat intimidating and oddly familiar. I glared at him for a bit more before answering his question. I wasn't sure if he could be trusted, in fact I didn't know if anyone in this bloody town could be trusted. His eyes landed on me and something in his expression changed but he quickly hid it.

"I'm not sure..." I said vaguely. It wasn't a lie, though. That place seemed to have drawn me there for some reason, I felt like I had to do something important there but everything was so confusing. I felt dizzy and supported myself in the wall next to me, my throat felt dry and my heart was racing. Mr. Gold hurridly towards me. "What's happeing... I-I..." I tried to say but the words seemed to get stuck in my throat.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... You need to let go..." I frown at what he said, again everyone in Storybrooke spoke in riddles and it was infuriating. After everything that happened to me and all of the confusing things happening in this place all I wanted to do was scream. "You seem upset. Good. Now scream." My body wanted to obey his command but I didn't want to. Not being able to hold it any longer I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt cold like death had just touched me, at that moment I knew something bad was going to happen and it would be happening very soon.

I was finally silent, sitting on the floor with sweat in my forehead and teary eyes. I felt a shiver and then a memory came to me. I saw myself screaming, I saw Emma and the others in front of me and I noticed Regina was holding something bright in her hand. I rubbed my temples trying to recover from the shock of what I had just seen.

"What is happening to me?" I finally manage to ask.

***

I woke up still in Mr. Gold's shop, I sat on the small bed slowly because I was still feeling a bit dizzy and things were still a bit hazy. I remember what I saw before passing out, it surely felt like a memory but that meant I knew Emma and the others before coming to Storybrooke, that thought made me a little scared. What if they knew who took me and why? Even worst: What if they were the ones who took me? If so I needed to get away from them and I knew just the person who would help me for sure.

I was very aware that my plan was kind of suicidal and very very stupid but I needed to learn the truth and I didn't know if I could trust the people who brought me here, so I had to take my chances. Quietly got up and walked around the shop only to find it empty. I ran out of the shop and quickly made my way towards the forest. I had ran away from some orphanages and foster families so I had some knowledge on how to survive, being in the forest wasn't a problem. I knew soon they probably were already searching for me and the person I wished to see would be the first to find me so all I had to do was wait.

"Kate!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. "Kate! Where the bloody hell have you been?! I was worried sick!" He ran towards me and hugged me close. "Don't do that to me again, okay?" Peter stopped the hug to look me in the eyes. "Come on. Everyone is looking for you." I took a step back. "What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"I need your help. We can't go back yet." I stated firmly. "Something happened while I was at Mr. Gold's shop and I need to figure out what it was exactly." I paused and looked away. "Everyone's been lying to me..." My voiced cracked a little. He took a step towards me but I ignored him. "I want to know what happened to me in that month. I'm gonna listen to what you have to say no matter how crazy it sounds." We sat on the ground and he started to explain everything.

***

"That's basically it." He said finishing his story. I looked at my feet still trying to process everything Peter had just said. It sounded all completely and utterly nuts but somehow made sense. I didn't believe it of course, I needed proof. "I know this sounds crazy and it's a lot to take in but this is the truth and I can prove that magic really does exist." I looked at him confused, he made a circular movement with his hand and a black rose appeared in a cloud of smoke. I couldn't hide my smile.

"Seems a bit morbid." I joked blushing. I saw him smile, he handed me the rose with a smile.

"It seemed appropriate for a banshee." That only made me smile even more. "So you believe me?" He asked with hope filling his eyes. I thought about it for a minute: I had just witness a teenage boy who claims to be Peter Pan make a black rose appear out of thin air.

"Well...I can't explain what you just did, so I guess magic is real..." He smiled widely."...But that doesn't mean I trust you yet for all I know you might me lying to me." He smiled vanished and I smirked at him. "That's why you're going to give me back my memories with your magic and shit." I said getting up.

"I don't know if I can do that." He told me with puppy eyes. I tried to make a straight face forcing myself to ignore the fact that he was very very very attractive and adorable as fuck. I extended my hand towards him and smirked once more.

"Well if you are the almighty Pan like you say you are than I'm sure you'll find a way." He smirked and took my hand and got up.

"Oh I'll show you just how almighty I can be."

***

Hello there dearest readers. It's been a loooooong ass time.

ahah I'M SO SORRY T.T

I promise I had a good reason to go on a hiatus but I rather not talk about it 'cause it doesn't matter anymore.

AGAIN I'M REALLY SORRY

I hope you enjoy this short crappy chapter :)

Love you guys <3

PS: I still need to proofread this chapter so sorry in advanced.