Gone for a whole month

I was in the middle of a small forest with no clue why I was there, I was running in a random direction, my feet were hurting and I felt the tree branches hitting my face and scratching my arms, for some reason this felt familiar, it felt like I already had done this in some place else. 

I kept running until I started to hear the cars honking at each other, I was familiar with this place and the orphanage was near by. I walked under the street lights ignoring the other people's comments about my looks, I didn't really care, but honestly I was a mess. I wonder why I looked like this, maybe I'm a sleepwalker, but then again how could I've walked this far in my sleep?! Nothing makes sense right now!

I finally reached the orphanage, I saw Mrs Eve talking with two police officers, she looked kinda worried...What the hell happen?

"Oh my god! Kate!!" She called me " Where the hell have you been? Are you hurt? Maybe you should go to the hospital, just in case." she said, I didn't get why I needed to go to the hospital, I'm fine I guess...

"Why would I go to the hospital?" I asked confused. 

"Well, we don't know what your kidnappers did to you, by the way did you see their faces so the police can identify them?" She asked.

"Kidnappers?! What the hell are you talking about?" she's not making any sense at all, "I've only been gone for a couple of hours!"

"Kate you've been missing for a month. We thought that you were...well never mind you're here and that is what matters!" she said with a smile.

"Missing?! The last thing I remember is going to sleep..." I said nervously.

"Miss you're obviously confused, you should go to a hospital to treat yourself, and then we talk okay?" One of the police officers said with a smile.

"Okay..." I asked looking down, this is so weird, the memories of the boys (bullys) running after me are so fresh in my mind, how could I've been gone for a whole month? This is surreal but I guess it's better this way, I mean I don't remember for a reason, maybe something traumatic happened...

I got into the car, we made our way to the hospital I started to 'organize' my thoughts, I remember of leaving the library, being chased by those jerks, being in my bed, falling a sleep, seeing those beautiful green eyes and...wait, what? Green eyes? I don't think I know anyone with green eyes...weird...

***

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face gently, the previous night events were still fresh in my mind just like my confusion, I played with my fingers trying to forget about this heart ache I was feeling and I didn't know why... I was so distracted that I didn't saw the nurse coming in.

"Good morning!" She yelled making me jump "How are you feeling sweetie?" she asked "I'm here to make sure that you wouldn't think about what happen to you!"

"Oh I wasn't thinking..." I said "...Until now..." I whispered to myself but I'm pretty sure she heard, then a police officer came in too, the nurse got up and went away. Finally!

"Good morning Katherine!" He said smiling.

"It's Kate." I grumbled. I hated my name!! I really did!!

"How are you feeling?" he asked not very interested in the answer.

"I'm fine! When can I leave this place?" I asked impatiently, I was not in a good mood today.

"This afternoon I guess..." he said taking a small note book from his pocket. "Now, I need to ask you some questions, are you okay with that?" he said sitting in a chair near my bed. 

"Yeah, sure..." I said and rubbed my thumbs, I can't help him with anything, I just want to go 'home' and let all of this go.

" How did get to the orphanage last night?" he asked with a serious face.

" I walked..."

" And where were you before going to the orphanage?"

" I was in a forest..."

" Who took you away?"

"I'm sorry but I don't remember." I asked looking down, he stopped writing and looked at me. " All I remember is going to bed and then being at the forest..." 

" Sure you don't remember anything else?" I simply nodded. "Okay then sorry for taking your time Katherine..." all I wanted was to scream 'IT'S KATE!!" at his face but I don't think that's good idea. "If you remember anything please let me know."  he said and left.

***

I was back at the orphanage, everyone was staring at me and talking. Great just great! Mrs. Eve told me that Karen and Dustin were adopted, Lola turned 18 and left us and told me that I had a new room mate, some girl named Jenna, who apparently spent a whole week whining about not having a room mate.  

I entered the room and saw a girl about my age with brown hair and brown eyes she was wearing black pants and shirt, the seemed to be a tomboy.

"Well hello there!" she said with a smile. " Hey Mrs. Eve who is this?" she asked staring at me.

"This is Kate, your room mate!" Mrs Eve said. " Kate, this is..."

"What's up!! I'm Jenna but you can call me Jen if you like!" she said really exited, Mrs Eve gave me a 'I'll leave you two alone!' and left. "I was totally feeling bored 'cause I had no one to share my pretzels with, but thank god you arrived!" she said, this girl is so funny I can't stop smiling, my cheeks are hurting!

 " You are so nice! I'm glad I have a room mate like you..." I said and she smiled.

"I'm sure you'll be sick of me in a week!" She said making me laugh. 

***

Jen and I spent the day talking and eating pretzels and at night we talked until 1 o'clock in the morning, eventually we fell asleep. She woke me a few hours later....

"Jen what the hell? I was trying to sleep and..." she cut me off.

"Who's Peter?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused, she jumped to my bed with a smile.

"Look if you have a boyfriend you can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone!" she said.

" I don't a have a boyfriend! Jen what's going on?"

" Dude, you were talking in your sleep, you were calling some guy named Peter..." she said. "Who the hell is Peter?"

"I have no idea!" I told her confused as hell.

***

Hey here!!

So this is the first chapter! 

Please tell me what you think and if you want me to dedicate you a chapter please ask :D

~ See ya!