Stalker

(*** This chapter cointains lots of swearing***)

Kate's POV

A familiar pair of green eyes met my blue ones, I tried to remain calm but failed, I cursed my life mentally, why was this happening to me? Why couldn't I have a peaceful life with a nice guy far away from everyone, including this rapist/stalker. Out of rage I bit the stranger's hand and rushed towards a  baseball bat that Henry had left in Mary Margaret's place. "Don't move a muscle." I said threatening the stranger who showed his hands like he didn't mean any harm. "Step into the light." I demanded angrily.

"I'm not here to hurt you." The boy said slightly hurt with my behavior. I almost laugh at his statement. So he breaks into the house and tries to strangulate me, yet he is not here to hurt me. Where is David and his gun when you need him? The moonlight hit his face gently, I couldn't help but be surprised he was actually attractive. I mentally slapped myself, now is not the time to be a teenager.

"Who are you?" I said not letting my guard down for a second. And then he said it, he said the name that has been haunting me. Peter. "Holy shit. You are responsible for my memory loss. You kidnapped me." I said and he stepped forward trying to give me and explanation. 

"No, no, no." He said. "I didn't do a thing, You came to me." I instantly stepped back. "You don't remember me b-but I can fix that." He said and I slowly began to drop the bat. I gave him a puzzled glare. "Okay so no need to freak out, I would never hurt you."

"Lets imagine that I don't call the police..." I said and a ghost of a smiled crossed his face. "... and you actually could help me get my memory back, what would you want in return?" I asked. I sat on the couch with a grin.

"A kiss." He simply said. My eyes widen and I grabbed the bat again. He placed his hands in front of his face. "Please don't ruin such a beautiful face." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Well, you did that once but I don't want to get through that experience again." I frowned.

"Okay lover boy, lets make one thing clear: Or you say what the hell happened to me during that motherfucking month or I swear, you won't live to see the sun rise again." I said pointing the bat to him. He patted the place next to him gesturing me to sit. I raised an eyebrow to him, and he pretended to be cleaning the spot. He cleared his throat and started to explain everything.

***

"...What the fuck..." This was the only thing I managed to say. He is seriously expecting me to believe he is Peter-Motherfucking-Pan that fell in love with me a average human who was kidnapped by his shadow that is actually his evil father?

"I know this is a lot to take in..." I don't think you know. "... but I'm telling the truth and I can prove it." Like hell he can. "Look at the ground." I did as he said but his feet seemed fine. "Do you see a shadow?" WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK? 

"Oh my god..." I said and his eyes were filled with hope. "Insanity is contagious." I said and he got up and walked towards me. Somehow I didn't ran away I let him get close. He cupped my face. 

"Please believe in me. You mean so much, you have no idea how much I love you. I shouldn't care so much for a human but I do. Neverland seems so incomplete and meaningless without you there. I don't want eternity if you're not with me." He said I didn't move or said a word he leaned to kiss me and when he was close enough my bat collided with his head. He fell onto the floor unconscious.

***

"When did this happened?" Emma asked gesturing to the boy laying on the floor. "How did this happened?" Henry ran to next to Peter and muttered something. 

"He broke in last night and I hit him with my bat." I said making Emma glare at me in disbelief. "He looks so young that I didn't had the guts to call the police." I crossed my arms feeling guilty for being so violent. "Though, Emma is the police..." I stated rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm glad you didn't, you are destined to be with him." Henry making me I frown. " I have this theory about where you come from and..." Emma's eyes almost widen and she told Henry to stop. "She will find out eventually..."

"What do I have to know?" I asked angrily. "What do you know about where I come from? I'm so sick of all this unanswered questions!" David told me to be calm. "How can I be calm? Do you have any idea how hard this has been for me?! All these questions and people appearing from God-knows-where are driving me over the edge!" I felt tears forming in my eyes.  "All I want is the truth. Can someone have the guts to tell me everything?" Everyone in the room remained silent. 

"The truth is not that simple." Mary Margaret said sadly. "Everything is going to be fine. You have to be patient." She gave me a motherly smile. 

"The more I wait, the more I sink." I simply said and stormed off towards Mr. Gold's shop.

***

Hello guys.

Sorry, I was hoping to update a little sooner but my laptop is painfully slow.

Anyways, there you have: the most crappy chapter ever. 

~Bye