Searching

Peter's POV

How long it was been? How long it was been since my Kate left? In the humans world it was only been a few weeks but in Neverland it's been too long! God, I wish she was here!

Oh the irony! I tried so hard to push her away and now I just want her here by my side again, but this probably for the best, with me she would be in danger and she would hate me if she knew what I'm about to do...I don't want to be the bad guy anymore, I want to be the good guy like she wanted me to be...

The bloody Shadow told me to let her go, and of course that made think about her even more. I remember this one time when we were cuddling in my bed in the tree house, my head was resting on her chest allowing me to hear the beating of her heart (my favourite sound in the world), she was stroking my hair and singing a beautiful song:

Well, you only need the light When it's burning low 

Only miss the sun When it's starts to snow 

Only know you love her When You Let Her Go 

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low 

Only hate the road when you're missin' home 

Only know you love her when you've let her go 

And you let her go

 She had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, I remember of saying that I would never let her go and she told me that she loved me. At the time saying 'I love you' didn't seemed like a big deal, but now it feels like I didn't told her that I loved her enough times. The song really fits in here: 'Only know you love her when you've let her go.'

I decided to visit her tonight, I shouldn't but I can't take this anymore, I'll die if I don't see her one last time. I can't  talk with her, the only thing I can do is peeking through her window, maybe after I do that my heart won't hurt so much.

Kate's POV

I was in my room with Jen, we were sitting near the mirror, she wanted to put me some eyeliner, she said that would look gorgeous with it but I've never bee a big fan of make-up.

"Please let me put you some eyeliner!" she begged.

"No! I told you I don't like make-up, it makes me feel too feminine!" I told her for the millionth time.

" I'm not feminine and I use it!" I raised one eyebrow in response. "Fine. But at least let me do your hair." I rolled my eyes and agreed. She combed my hair, but suddenly she stops and yells. "Oh my god!! Dude look at your neck! It's a fucking hickey!" And there it was a mark on my neck which was fading quickly, I analyzed it with my fingers. "Well you sure had some fun while you were gone!" I got up.

"Don't make fun of it!" I told her and she gave me a perv smile.

"Maybe it was green eyed Peter! Maybe he took your virtue!" she said before starting to giggle.

" Stop it!! What if I was harassed sexually?! You can't make fun of that!" I yelled worried, I've never had thought about this like this.

"Or maybe you fell in love, but you two were separated by fate!" she said dramatically. "I'm just kidding."

"Fell in love? You dream too much" I said hitting her shoulder playfully.

"But now seriously, we should do some digging into this Peter, we should find out who is this guy and then talk to the police." she said with a serious face.

" Oh c'mon Jen, what do we know about this guy? We know his eye colour and his first name, I'm sure there are millions guys who fit in this description." I told her, she didn't said anything she just stared at me. "Besides I don't what to remember what happened..."

"What? So you prefer to live a whole life with this blank in your head?" she asked.

"Look Jen, I don't remember for a reason..."

" Okay fine, give up, stay in our room doing nothing, but my dear I will get to the bottom of this!" She said.

Jen's POV

I ran to the library not giving Kate a chance to argue, I turned the computer on, I searched for strange disappearances. It took me loads of time but I found a news about two kids who disappeared in the middle of the night and their mum told the police that she saw them jumping out of the window, everyone presumed that they were dead but they never found the bodies. 

The website led me to an email account of someone called Henry Mills, who apparently knows a lot about these cases, I decided to send him an email:

" Hello,

I really need to talk with you about strange disappearances of teenagers, a friend of mine was recently found after being gone for a month, she has no memories of what happened. Please answer me this is really important.

By: Jenna (England)." 

Now we just need to wait and see what happens!

Henry's POV 

I was kinda bored, in Storybrooke everything is calm now, there isn't any adventure we're back to 'normal'. I was at Granny's with Mary Margaret and David, while my moms are with Mr. Gold working on a protection spell, they're afraid that the shadow will come after me again. 

We went back home after our snack at Granny's, I decided to go to the computer for a bit, I opened my email account 'cause a friend of mine send me a link for a website where you can watch anime.

Suddenly I saw a new email from some girl named Jenna:

" Hello,

I really need to talk with you about strange disappearances of teenagers, a friend of mine was recently found after being gone for a month, she has no memories of what happened. Please answer me this is really important.

By: Jenna (England)." 

My eyes were wide open, I knew exactly what happened, I quickly wrote an answer:

"Hi, my name's Henry

I think I know what happened with your friend, as a matter of fact I actually know her. Her name is Kate right?

Well don't worry I know what to do!

By Henry Mills (Storybrooke, Main)"

"Mary Margaret!" I called her.

"Henry, is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"No! Look at this!" I told her she, looked to the monitor and read the email. "We need to do something!"

"Henry I don't know how we can help, I mean we don't even know this Jenna." she said.

"But we know her friend! Can't you see?!" I almost yelled. " A British girl who disappeared with no explanation..."

"Oh my god..." she said. " It's Kate! She's back to the humans world!"

"Yes she is! We need to tell my moms" I said.

***

Hey there oncers!

So first of all: I put the lyrics of "Let her go" I'm sorry if you don't like the song.

I kinda get it, I more of a metal girl myself (I think this song is nice though).

And second: In my story Henry likes anime. Yeah that's actually me but whatever, I'm a geek and I am proud of it :)

Please add to you reading list, vote and comment please!! 

~ Bye loves