Adoptive Parents

Peter's POV

I flew, I felt the wind hitting my face, I looked down the city was, somehow, peaceful, I took some pixie dust of my pocket and threw it into the air, it would help me find Kate I didn't know where she was living only The Shadow did, because he was the one who found her in the first place, I had to do this carefully if that little bastard knows that I'm here, god knows what he will do to Kate and The Lost Boys.

I followed the trail of pixie dust, it led me to a big house who awfully looked like the one where I took my brother after he decided to leave Neverland. 

All of the lights were out, they're all asleep, I guess it's pretty late, it's kind of strange to think that it's late since I'm used to live in a place where time stands still.

I easly found Kate's window, I was about to open it when I started a war with myself.

 Why am I doing this? This won't bring her back to me, this will only make my heart ache even more!

No, this is worth it, my heart already aches anyway so why should I waste this opportunity to see her again, it's enought for me to know that she's okay, I have to do this!

And so I did, I opened the window and I peeked through it, making sure that she was asleep, I landed near her bed, she looked so peaceful, her hair was messy and she was making some soft sounds in her sleep, I couldn't stop myself from smile, well that is cute...

I leaned over and gently kissed her forehead. She was about to wake up, so rushed myself throught the window, I saw her before I left, she walked towards the window and looked outside with a puzzled look on her face, she didn't saw me, I wonder what would happend if she saw me... would she remember?

Jen's POV

Me and Kate decided to go for a run, we need exercise and there are some cute boys flaying football nearby. I smirked and looked at her she didn't looked tired at all, I, on the other hand, was almost dying, I was sweating like a pig and I was gasping for air.

"Hey...l-lets speed up a little..." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Are you sure you don't need a break?" she asked, I wasn't intending to speed up this is just a test I think she's capable of more.

"N-no...don't worry about me..." She glared at me and gave me a 'Okay then', she started to speed up, oh my apple pie I never saw someone run this fast in my entire life! "Shit...she looks like a lightning..." I said to myself, I thought that she couldn't suprise me again, boy I was so wrong! Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, Kate had already runned around the whole block. "Are you kidding me? H-how can you be so fast?"

"I don't know, I've always been good at sports..."

"That's not being 'good', that's being 'super fucking awesome'!" I told her and she giggled.

" Well lets go back snail!" she said trying to start a race with me.

"What did you said? Hmm that sounded like a challenge..."

"Well that's because it is a challenge!" she said smirking.

"Brig it on!" I said.

Kate's POV

"AH I won!" I said and Jen crossed her arms pouting.

"That's not fair you are the queen of the sports and I'm just a simple peasant!" She said making me laught. We saw Mrs Eve walking towards us in a hurry, she looked like she was about to explode from execitement. "Hey Mrs Eve what's up?" Jen said smiling but she was ignored.

"Kate come with me please we don't have much time..." she said and grabbed my arm dragging me throught the corridor. 

"H-hey wait a second, what's going on?" She didn't answer me. "Can you just wait? Jen help!" I called her, she was running after us confused. 

***

We reached a room, in the door was written 'Evelyn Waters' I'm guessing that this is her office...She finaly let go of me and told me to wait. 

"What the flying unicorn is going on?" Jen asked, I glared at her with a puzzled look on my face.

" I don't know..." I told her.

"Well, it's some serious shit, that's for sure!" she said trying to make all the tension go away.

Mrs Eve got out of her office and glared at me and Jen with a huge smile, ok wtf? She place her hands on my shoulders and the next moments seemed to be in slow motion, it felt like her words kept echoing in my head, I just couldn't belive it..."Kate there is a young couple that wants to adopt you and Jen..."

" I-I wha..." That was all I manage to say at the moment.

"Are you kidding me? Oh my God Kate, we're going to be sisters!" She yelled and hugged me tightly.

"I-I don't even know what to say..." I said. "Oh my God I can't belive it!"

" Belive it this is true...So would you like to meet them?" Mrs Eve asked.

"YES! I mean no...what if they don't like me? What if they're like all the others?" I said.

"If you don't try you'll never know!" Jen said and she was right, I need to move on and have a good life.

"Okay lets go then!" I said, Mrs Eve opened the door, I took a deep breath and looked at the young couple, who quickly got up and walked towards me and Jen. "H-hello I'm..."

"Kate!" The woman with short dark hair and green eyes said and huged me, I was not expecting this, I mean we just met. "And you must be Jenna...Nice to meet you I'm Marry Margaret and that is my husband David." she said making a warm smile.

"So...where will be our new home?" Jen asked.

"Well we'll be leaving in two days. And we're going to live in a small town in Main, USA called Storybrooke..."

***

Ok I'm soooooo sorry for not updating, but I was so busy that I didn't had time to breathe. I spent the last few weeks doing group projects and studying for my exams and stuff like that.....Guys I really feel horrible for making you guys wait, I'm truly sorry :(

I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Please comment, vote and add to you reading list :)