Prologue

Prologue:

            It's been a year and a half sense the boys left the girls after tour, everyone seemed to have moved on.

            Valorie had been raising her son, Matthew William Krane; she'd given him Louis' middle name, since she wasn't giving him his last name. She'd always tell her son that her dad died while fighting over war, giving him the super hero image. She didn't have the heart to tell him the truth, and she certainly didn't plan on telling Louis about his son. She'd finished her college and became a kindergarten teacher for a private school, not paying the best, but paying enough for her and Matthew. She lived in a small suburb from New York, still keeping in touch with the girls. Still following Louis on Twitter, being happy for him, realizing she made the right choice. He'd never have time, and now he can be happy without her and their-her child.

            Louis had thought about Valorie a lot during his life in England with the boys, he'd missed her a lot, but eventually he'd moved on. He was now dating a former Hollister model, Eleanor Calder, whom he was very happy with. He'd always get this sense from Valorie's Twitter that she was hiding something from her, but she'd had a kid now and he figured she was happy living with her new boyfriend and their son- Matthew. He hadn't talked to her since the day he said goodbye because it was too hard for him and he figured Valorie had moved on.

            Savannah had gotten through her family member's death, and was still shaken up from it. She'd found out news about her grandmother a few months later that she was ill and had flown down to Colorado to take care of her. When she'd gotten back, she'd fallen ill herself, later finding out she had breast cancer. The girls had supported her one hundred percent behind everything, but she'd never tell Liam. He was too happy and she didn't want to ruin his happiness, she'd seen he never did have another girlfriend, though. She thought perhaps she should let him know, she knew for sure that she wanted him to go to her funeral, but that was when the time came. She dropped out of college and took in her grandmother's inheritance to live her life to the fullest - not knowing how much more life she'd have.

            Liam was doing well, he still thought about Savannah every day, how he'd never felt about someone the way he felt about her. He thought many times about calling her number and trying to meet up. Once, he got the courage to call her and the number was out of service, meaning she had a new number. He was going to get her number from one of the other girls, but then he thought he may have been the reason that she changed her number, so he didn't. He was living his life as a member of One Direction, pretending to be happy, but it was hard when he couldn't spend it with the love of his life.

            Sami had finished college, graduating with honors, and found herself a very professional cosmetologist working with celebrities and very rich people. Making a very good amount of money herself. She'd thought many times about Zayn and how he'd treated her so differently and how she was almost positive that she loved him. She had the guts to tweet him once, but then noticed a picture with his new girlfriend Perrie Edwards from Little Mix and felt a rush of sadness, so decided to just leave him be, she even followed up, but he never stopped following him. She had kept in close contact with the girls and still lived in New York city.

            Zayn was still hurting from when he clicked on Sami's Twitter and it no longer said 'follows you.' He believed he may love Perrie, but it would never compare to what he and Sami shared, they were almost perfect... Almost being that he lived in England and she did not. If only he could see her, he would take back his option not to ask her to move in with him, she could've finished her schooling in England, but he couldn't. He would often stalk her Twitter when no one was around, just to see what she was doing, but she never tweeted, only retweeted. The last tweet she'd made was a year and a half ago: @zaynmalik had such an amazing day, officially taken now boys #inlove and he'd favorited it, but now she wasn't really active. Then again, neither was he, accept for the occasional pictures with Perrie. He often wondered if Sami thought about him as much as he thought about her.