Chapter Three

Chapter 3:

            “Hey, uh, wanna come catch up with just me?” Niall smiled at Sabrina.

            She smiled back at him and nodded her head, “Can I go home and change first?”

            “Sure, wear something cozy.” He smiled.

            She smiled and he finished walking her to their apartments, holding hands, and not really talking much.

            He walked her up to her apartment, and she invited him in while she got dressed.

            “I’ll be right back.” She smiled.

            He nodded and in walked Sami, “oh hey there Irish one.”

            He chuckled, “hey Sam-you-are.”

            “Oh funny joke.”

            “Oh I know.” Niall smiled.

            “Whatcha doing?” Sami asked.

            “Sabrina’s going to come to my place to watch a movie and catch up, she’s just changing.” He answered.

            “Oh, I see.” She smirked evilly and then turned her attention to the bedrooms, “Hey Sabrina, don’t forget the sexy lingerie!” Sami turned back towards Niall and winked.

            Niall blushed, and Sami just walked away smirking.

            Sabrina came out a few minutes later wearing a pair of grey sweatpants with a pink lace tied and a matching pink shirt that showed a bit of her lower abdomen. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head with her bangs and loose strands in the back clipped up. She had a pair of blue and black striped socks on and she slipped into her black moccasins.

            “We aren’t going anywhere, right? Just to your place? I don’t wanna have to grab a jacket.” Sabrina asked.

            “Nope your fine, you look beautiful by the way.” Niall smiled, placing his arm around her lower back and leading her out the door.

            “Thanks, even though I have no makeup on, and I’m in sweats.” She laughed.

            “That’s why you look so beautiful; you aren’t covering up your innocent face.” Niall smiled down at her.

            “You are too romantic for your own good.” She smirked at the ground.

            “And when you smiled at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t know you’re beautiful.” He whispered into her ear.

            Sabrina blushed, “Niall. Stop. You are too cute.”

            “Good.” He stopped walking to open his apartment door.

            He led her inside and she went to sit on the couch.

            He turned the light on while he popped some popcorn and put in a DVD.

            “Oh, what are we going to watch?” Sabrina asked him.

            He blushed as he looked away from her, “Uh, 1D3D?”

            She laughed, “sounds good to me.”

            He smiled as he went to get the popcorn and dim the lights, so they could see the television better.