Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Light at the End of the Tunnel

*A week later*

Autumn squealed a loud, shouting “I can’t even! I can’t even, right now!” she laughed holding her phone close to her against her chest, smiling.

Harry walked over to her smiling, “What’s so amusing, love? And why can’t you even?” he chuckled to himself.

She looked up at him and closed her phone, smiling up at him, “nothing, babe.”

He gave her a look, “no really, what is it?”

She laughed nervously, “it’s nothing.”

“It was obviously something, tell me.” he pried.

“It’s just this book I’m reading.”

“You can read books off your phone?” he asked her, almost as if he didn’t believe her.

“Yes, silly. It’s called Wattpad.”

“Oh, I’ve heard of that. I’ve even read some of the story descriptions about the boys and I. Eesh.”

Autumn giggled.

He looked at her suspiciously, “what story are you reading?”

“Oh it’s just these two stories that are so amazing.”

“What are they called?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Well, if you must know, Mr. Nosy-Pants. One is called Club Cuca and the other is called Fanboy.”

“Oh really? And what are these stories about?”

Her giggle faded, “oh nothing really. Just cheesy love stories.” She tried to play it off as if it was nothing.

“Okay, I know they are about me. What am I doing in them?” he asked her.

“I’m not saying a thing.”

He growled seductively, “Really now?”

She giggled and nodded.

Harry walked over to her on the couch and started tickling her in her stomach, “wanna tell me now?”

She laughed hysterically, “Harry! Stop! Please!”

He shook his head, “nope, not until you tell me what the stories are about.”

Niall and Louis walked into Autumn’s apartment, “what are you two doing?” Niall asked, slightly amused.

Harry still tickled Autumn, but instead moved his hands to her neck as well as her stomach, “Well Autumn here is reading two books on that one website, Wattpad. They are both about me and she won’t tell me what they are about, so I’m just trying to do a little persuading.” Harry laughed.

“You are dating a different boy in each of them..” Autumn managed out between her laughing and panting.

Niall and Louis looked at each other and then back at Harry and Autumn. “Who?” Louis asked, laughing.

Autumn shook her head.

Niall and Louis practically ran towards Autumn and proceeded to help tickle her, “stop! Please!” Autumn shouted.

Zayn and Liam walked in as well and watched the situation, clearly amused.

“What are you doing to her?” Zayn laughed.

“Trying to her to spill. She has details about two stories where Harry here is dating a different one of us in each, and she won’t tell who.”

“Oh, I got the feet!” Niall yelled, trying to get her to tell.

Zayn and Liam ran over, trying to get her to tell, also.

“Fine! Fine! I give, please stop!” Autumn yelled, panting really hard.

All the boys laughed as Autumn tried to catch her breath, glaring at each of them. Harry walked over to her and pulled her onto his lap, kissing her cheek. “Sorry love, but who was it then?”

“Don’t kiss me, I’m mad at you.” She looked away from him, but stayed place on his lap while the other boys chuckled.

“So, who was he snogging?!” Louis asked impatiently.

“Well in Club Cuca, he was more than “snogging” you,” she answered him using air quotes around the word snogging. “And she goes into pretty decent detail, too, Lou.” Autumn stuck out her tongue at Louis and smirked.

All the boys laughed.

“Ohh. Lou and H, sitting in a tree, more than just k-i-s-s-i-n-g.” Niall laughed.

“That’s okay Nialler, guess who he was with in Fanboy. That’s right, babe. Narry all the way.” Autumn smirked.

“Totally gross.” Niall stuck out his tongue back at Autumn.

“Why exactly are you reading about your boyfriend dating other guys?” Zayn asked Autumn, chuckling.

“Enh, it’s cute. I’d totally ship any of you together. And it’s not just me, just ask all your girlfriends. Well, maybe not Perrie.” Autumn smiled.

“Thanks, babe.” Harry said, pretending to be sad.

Autumn faced the boys, “alrighty you guys can leave now, I gotta cheer my boy toy up.”

They boys whistled and Harry winked at them, which earned him a smack in the arm from Autumn to which he just laughed at.

Autumn faced Harry, “don’t worry, babe. I ship you with me all the way. What’d our name be?” she chuckled.

“hmm,” Harry thought about it for a minute, “Hautty? It sounds kind of like hawt-y.” Harry smirked, which is what you are.”

“Cheesy, but cute.” Autumn laughed, giving Harry a long kiss.

It was nice to have good moments in the middle of all the bad.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________