Chapter II

(y/n) your name
(y/h/a) your house address
(l/n) last name

Your P.O.V

It's just...

"JASON!! You scared me!!" I shouted loudly. But he just sushed me. I don't understand. "Where are you, little demigod?" I heard someone said in a well-known sound. It's Mrs. Evila's sound! But why does her sound so heavy? What did she said? Demigod?

No. That's not Mrs. Evila. That's a monster. "Ahh..(y/n)! My lovely student. Are you joining this party too? Don't be shy, girl. Come on!" She started to attacked. She fly! She's flying with her demon's wings. Jason pulled me to running with him.

"What the fuck! What kind of creature it is!" I asked.

"No time for explain. Now run!!"

We ran until we reached our classroom. That fucking creepy creature with bat wings scared me to death. Who knows this Math teacher is truly a monster who like to eat human flesh? Me and Jason hiding under the teacher table. We heard Mrs. Evil, heck! That's an evil!

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered to him. I'm so scared.

"I'll sneek up. And when there's a chance---"

"Come on, preety (y/n)! I won't hurt you!" She started to kicked all the tables. But, she didn't found us, yet. "FINE!!!"--she roared--"You wanna play the music on? Let's turn it!!"

At that second, Jason sneeked up. "Hey, you, beast! I'm here! Where do you put your eyes on? In your ass? Here I'll take them for you!" He shouted. Stupid, but useful in this moment, you thought. You heard Jason started to fought with that red-eyed monster. You peeked.

The monster kicked him until he flew backward and kissed the board. He couldn't moving. That monster started to flew to him. "Hah! That's all? Your great power, son of Jupiter? I better eat you now." The monster opened it mouth and putted Jason up it. My brain started to work.

I swoop Jason's sword and go behind the monster. "Not that fast!! The dj doesn't play the music, so, I'll play it for you!" I shouted, tried my best to not looked scared. It roared again.

"Oh, double appetite in a row? What a fun party! Come here, little (y/n)!" The monster putted Jason down and flew towards me. I never used sword before. Ugh, too late for thinking. You're very smart, (y/n)! Challenge a monster with a sword and you can't used sword! Great!

You just slashed and stratched. Tried the best to distract the creature attention. You saw Jason's gone. Shit! What kind of brat he is! Just left a girl fighting with a monster alone to die? Maybe, Jason's this monster helper. Tried to acted cool then gave the victim's body to the monster for a delicious food. That's rude, I know.

Luckily, my thoughts were all wrong. Jason came again. But,...flying? How does he can fly? He even didn't used the magic broom(maybe he's a witch? Who knows?). The monster cought your sight and realized if Jason's back. Just in time, Jason punched the monster chest and it flew backward.

"(y/n)! My sword!!"

I throwed his sword. He caught it and flew to the monster. It started to got up again. "Sorry, bi*ch! But you're not invited at this party again!" He stabbed the monster's chest.

It roared, "I'LL COME BACK!!!" And puff! disappeared. Oh, wow. Jason flew down and ran to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Umm...I guessed. You? Does it hurt?"

"Let's not think about that first. Now, we must get to your house and tell your parent you're leaving."