Chapter III

(y/n) your name
(h/t) hair type {e.g. straight, curly, soft-curly, wavy}
(h/c) hair color
(e/c) eyes color
(f/n) first name
(l/n) last name

Ares' P.O.V

"Chiron, this is our new camper, (y/n)." That Poseidon's kid talked.

I looked to that new demigod, so as Chiron. "Umm...hello?"

That (h/t) (h/c) hair. Those (e/c) eyes. What?!

"(y/n)? They said you lost after that incident!" I shouted.

"Uh...what?" Her eyes looked confuse. I walked to her and hugged her. How long does we never met? It's like a hundred years.

"Sorry, sir. But, have we ever met before this?" She asked.

"Of course, (y/n). Don't you remember me?" I started to sad. Because the reality, she wouldn't remember me. She was just a baby that time.

"Umm...are you a..god? I don't know, sir. Sorry."

Right. She wouldn't remember the incident. Her true parents. Or even me. I don't mind. I just happy to saw her safe and looked fine. That's mkre than enough for me.

"Right. My head is dizzy. I talked random. We never met before. I'm Ares, the war god."

"Ouh...I thought the real Ares is more creepy than this?" She was joking.

"Alright, Percy, let's give her a camp tour. You can lead her. After that, show her the Hermes Cabin." Chiron spoke.

"Yes, Chiron." And they left. I'm alone with Dionysus with his plain face. Shocked maybe? I never hugged someone(except Aphrodite)before. Everyone knows me as a harsh god. It's hurt to accept the truth that she wouldn't remember me. Or when I must say that I never met her before. But, it's for her own good to not knowing her true parents. Her life is very precious. She's more than just a mortal. More than half god. She's a goddess.

Then, I headed back to Olympus.

Percy's P.O.V

"He hugged her!" I finished my story.

"What? Impossible, seaweed brain! He always cold." Annabeth replied

"Believe me, guys. I saw that with own beautiful eyes."

"Maybe, he's too much fighting?" Jason asked.

"Whatever it is. It's strange and new."

"Hey, don't judge me, but..I felt something different from (y/n). Something strong and powerful. When I was near her, joy and happiness were around me." Piper talked.

"You mean, she's more than a demigod?" Leo asked. Yeah, it is a rare moment for us. Usually we couldn't being around together like this again since the Gaea War. We always have our own business to do.

"Really? You feel that too?" Jason replied.

"Yeah, of course." Piper answered.

"Same. When I was near her, I almost felt if Thalia was near me. My happiest memories started to filled my brain and my visions."

The horn sound arrived at our ears. Dinner time! We all walked outside my cabin to the Dinning Pavilion.

"Oh, wait! I left (y/n) in the beach. I must catch her!" I said and started to ran away. All my friends kept walking to the Dining Hall after I said that. I hope she still there. I didn't want her to move an inch from the beach. And hopefully, she doesn't go stroll to the forest. I ran faster an arrived at the beach.

I saw her there. Phew! I ran towards her. She was picking a sea shell. "Hey, it's diner time now." I said to her. She turned her head. "Oh, hey, Percy. Okay, let me save this sea shell first." She saved the sea shell in her pocket. I saw the sea shell. It was a blueish sea shell. Blue. Yeah, blue. I know. It was blue. The holy color of my life.

·
·
·

After dinner, we're having a great time together at the campfire. I introduced her to Leo and the other campers I know. She's smiling everytime. She's looks very happy when she got friends. Maybe, she never had a friend before? I don't know. Better not asking her about her past. And, about the strange energy that she transfered to Jason and Piper? Better not.

"Wow! They are all friendly! I like to be here." She said when she sat down, join the 5 of us.

"Glad you like to be here, (y/n)!" Annabeth said.

"Yeah. So, is there still person I need to know?"

"Ye--"

"No, there no ones left." Piper cutted my word.

"I see." (y/n) replied.

I heard Chiron tapped his horse foot. We all paid our attention to him. "So, there is a new camper who will stay with us. Please, come here, new camper!"

Your P.O.V

"...Please, come here, new camper!" Chiron said. I walked in front of them. "Umm..hello all. My name is (f/n) (l/n). You can call me (y/n). Uh..I don't know who's my godly parent is, so, yeah. Nice to meet you."

I heard all the campers started to whispered to each other. I catch some words. They said I'm weird or freak. The other said I'm a little bit creepy. The rest, I don't know. But, I felt sad they must judge me on my first day at camp.

·
·
·

I slept in Hermes Cabin since I don't know who's my parent is. I couldn't sleeep. So, I dicided to go stroll around the camp again. I'm still curious about this camp. Especially, the forest. I want to go there.

I walked quitely to the door and opened it. After that, I walked to the forest. The forest is behind the arena.

I arrived at the entrance of the woods. I know. It's creepy. It's like a live dark forest in the film. What ever my feeling is, I didn't scared. I just started to walk in. I brought no lights. I'm in complety darkness.

Percy said I couldn't enter the forest without a weapon, because there are some monsters in here. Luckily, I didn't have any weapons. I didn't picked my weapon yet. Maybe I can pick it tomorrow. If I'm lucky, my godly parent who will gives me my weapon.

For real, I'm very curious who's my godly parent. My dad said, I have my own true parents. My heart was still hurt when I realized if I must left my dad forever. And the truth that I have real parents. It's really hurt me. Why my dad must hide that truth for 16 years (you're 16 years old in this story). And why my parents didn't want to take care of me? Am I not deserve to be their child?

Clack!

I turned my body. No body's here. Everyone were sleeping in their own cabins. I started to walk faster to the entrance. I must leave this woods immediately. Maybe, it was a bad idea to visited the woods alone on the midnight. The cold wind made me shivered. I know if I should took my jacket with me.

Clack!

The other sound arrived at my ears. I ran. I have to go from here. And I heard there was something followed me from behind. When I turned my head, there was nothing. It was so creepy and spooky. It wasn't helloween yet! And if it was, I didn't bring my pumpkin basket. And I wouldn't shout 'trick or treat!'.

I started to saw the arena's building. Thanks godness! But, I wasn't that lucky. Something really followed me. I turned my head for the last time, and I saw...

To be continue...

·
·
·

Cliff-hanger! I will put every chapter into a cliff hanger. Idk why, I just love cliff hanger. It make me curious. You too? Oh, that's great! Then, tap that star for me and comment for our good. And I'll update faster, so you can know who's running and trying to chased you. Bubye, butter-cakes!