Chapter V

(y/n) your name

Percy's P.O.V

I'm a morning person. I woke up at 7 a.m.and got ready. The breakfast started at 8 a.m.. I be like that because of Annabeth. She taught me to be a morning person. I think it's fun.

At the Dinning Pavilion, all of the campers were already there. I saw Annabeth(I always see to her first at everywhere), Jason, Leo, Piper, even (y/n) at Hermes table. That table was always crowded. Full of demigods. Since I was the only Poseidon's kid around the camp, I'm alone at this table. And the camp rule make it worser. The campers must sit on their own tables and can't sit on the other table.

Anyways, I ate my blue pancake this morning. After this, I'm going to take (y/n) to the Weapon Storage. She didn't have any weapon yet, and she need it. Every demigods must have their own weapons.

Am I looked like the new camp director of Camp Half Blood now? No, don't be. If I was the camp director, I will add the blue foods at every breakfasts and dinners. I'll make the cabins all blue. The camp T-Shirt will be blue too, not orange. Maybe, I could turn the pegasus color into blue(I know there's blue pegasus somewhere). And soon, the gods are all blue. Wow! Life would be great!

After the breakfast was done, all the campers went to the training area. I walked to (y/n). I saw her already with Annabeth. I stood in front of (y/n) and greeting her. "Morning, (y/n)!"

She turned her face from Annabeth's to me. "Morning too!" She greeted back.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Oh! Annabeth told me that I must go to the Weapon Storage with her, since I don't have weapon yet."

"Great! After you choose your weapon, come to the sword fighting area. I'll teach you how to fighting with a sword."

"M'kay! Come on, Annabeth!" She dragged Annabeth away. And I walked to the sword fighting area.

Annabeth's P.O.V

"M'kay! Come on, Annabeth!" (y/n) dragged me away from Percy. And he walked to the sword fighting area. (y/n) hold my arm. And then, colors entered my eyes. Memories started to fill in my visions. The happiest one. When I was there with my dad, and my dad calling my name. It felt so real, I almost wanted to call my dad too.

"Annabeth!" She shouted to me. I woke up to the reality, leaving my memories.

"What are you thinking?"

I looked at her. So, Jason and Piper are right about this, I thought. "Nothing. Just..memories came."

She looked at me with a weird face. "Okaaay. So, where's the Weapon Storage?"

"Right. This way." We walked to the Weapon Storage. When we arrived, she go strolled around to pick weapon that fit on her. "So, what type of weapon you want to have?" I asked.

"Umm..what do you think, Annabeth? What weapon is fit on me?"

"Maybe sword fit. But it's up to you. It's depends on you."

She rolled her eyes into all weapons. Finally, she stopped. "I think, I can't find my weapon here."

"Well. If like that, you must ask to your godly parent when you get claim."

"Is that work?"

"Eh, most of them. But, we can see it."

"Thanks, Annabeth!"

"Yeah, but now, we need to see Percy."

"Right! Come on!"

·
·
·

3rd P.O.V

"Hey, Percy!" You appeared behind his back. He was talking to somebody.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)!"

"Hey, Perc, watch her, okay? I want to meet Chiron to discussing something." Annabeth said.

"Okay, Wise Girl!" And Annabeth gave him a don't-call-me-that face. You saw at the person who talked with Percy last minute. That person has a black hair and he wore all black. That was the same boy that stayed in that cabin!

"What are you doing here?" You snapped.

He shocked. "You! You're (y/n), right?!" He pointed at you too.

"Uh-huh. I don't know you will remember that name, Mr. Rude." You crossed my arms.

"I have a name! I'm Nico di Angelo, son of Hades!"

"Oh? I thought you don't have a name, son of Hades." You mocked him. And you already forget about his name. He's the one who you want to talk sometime and make him feel better. But, now, because of your emotion, you forgot.

"You're annoying! First, you bothering my sleep. And now, you bother me at my fighting time."

"And, you're more annoying than me! You talked like you're already, perfect!"

"You talked like that too!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! I heard you!"

"No! You're the one who talking like that!"

"You're!"

"I'm not!"

"Guys, can you tell me what's happening?" Percy said to them.

"NO!!!" They snapped at him. Percy jumped back because of shocked.

"I hate you!" You said without thinking.

"Oh, really? I hate you more!"

"Hmph!" You both pouted and walked away, to the different way. You to the Canoe Lake, and Nico to the arena. Leaving Percy alone in his confused face.

"Can someone tell me what just happening?" Percy asked.

To be continue...

·
·
·