what sence do you make?!

Chresanto:

"so you're saying you hate me cause im a player?" I asked sitting on the edge of her bed

"not hate but dislike" she spoke not even looking at me.

"you know Briellea it takes a player to know a player"i spoke

"well for 1 i aint no player! 2 why does it matter if i hate you or not??"

"Because you dont even talk to me to hate me so idk where you get that player ish from"

"Chresanto it is obvious everyday at school,i see you walking with a different girl EVERY period"

"suure i do"

Yea im A player but idgaf ion see what she tripping for she need to chill real talk.

Briellea:

Yea yea yea!.I get tired of listening to him.I get up and go to my dresser and pull out some sweat pants and a hoodie.

"And where are you going?" Chres.asked

"Out" i spoke nonchantly

"whatever "i watched him walk out my room and slam the door. oh well. I reach to the top of my closet and grab my old jordan shoe box. I open it and see everything just how i left it yes! I grab a bag of weed some papers a lighter and a 10 dollar bill.

I go downstairs. i walk straight pass Chresanto nah i aint mad at all at him i just don't have nothing to say to him.

I go to downtown park. I take out my weed lighter and wheels i roll me a joint. I put one end of it in my mouth andvlite the other end. I enhale deeply and blow out rings of smoke. After about 10 minutes my high started to set in. I finished off the joint and start walking to "joels corner store"(made up) i go inside and buy me a big bag of chips and some cookies.

And made my way back home when i get back Ray Jacob And Craig was already back.

Ugh i go inside and Ray is sitting on the couch.

"ahahaha munchies?!" He laughed

I could'nt do anything but laugh.

Which caused all,them to laugh too.

Chresanto:

Right now Briellea high as a mug smh she feeling RIGHT lmfao....

Next Day..........