confusion

Briellea:

Honestly i wanna know where Chresanto high yellow ass keep popping up from.

"Can you put me the fuck down right now!" i yelled

"Fuck it i don't even know im so busy chasing your ass when it's obvious you don't give 2 fucks if we get back together or not its stupid and wasted time just like our relationship"

Chresanto yelled before walking off to his car.

To be honest that shit hurts ! He must not understand how it feels ! I really do wanna be back with him but my trust is so fucked up at this point.

I go back inside the school & go to my locker to gather my personal belongings when Ashley comes up to me.

"I thought you was gonna beat my ass on spot the next time you seen me? im calling your bluff ma wassup?!"

"Back up out my face i am NOT bout to argue with you !"

"you scared ?"

"Bitch back tf up out her  face ! "

I looked behind me & it was Arianna.

"And wtf you gone do?!" Ashley yelled

"Ma she ain't worth it ." i said grabbing Arianna's hand

"You right "

"Can you take me home? " i asked

"right now?" Arianna asked

"Yes please "

"Alright come on "

We walked out to her green dodge charger . I got in the passenger seat while she got in the drivers seat.

"So wassup with you and Jacob ? " i asked trying to kill the silence.

" I mean we talking but i ain't cuffed tho. "

" Yet , You ain't cuffed yet "

"yea that "

I swear i love Arianna more than anything that's my bestfriend and thats a promise.

" I swear i can't stand Ashley Jay Z lips having ass "Arianna said with the straightest face which made it even funnier causing me to laugh .

"I am so serious bruh i swear her manly looking ahh "

"shaking my head"

We soon pulled up at my house.

"i might come back over when Jacob comes over today " Arianna said before i got out the car

"Okay i should be here"

I got out and walked in the house. I go straight upstairs to my room after locking the door behind me.

Right now i got alot of stuff on my mind i really just want to be back on good terms with Chresanto i honestly do. I reach on the side of my bed and grab my phone.

I change into some sweat pants. I go in my closet grab my "stash" if you know what i mean. I roll me a quick one & put in my pocket before leaving.

I begin my walk to Chresantos i really need to get this ish off my chest and F A S T .

I wonder if he misses me as much as im missing him. I just wish we could start over and everybody would mind their own damn business and stay out of mine .

After a few minutes of walking this long ass road i get to Chresantos.

I knock on the door hoping to get an answer.

Soon Chresanto opened the door shirtless.   R.I.P to the thoughts that was just in my head.

With a word said i just clinged to him like a magnet.

"Chresanto i miss you more than anything you mean so much to me i forgive you even though it wasn't your fault I love you Chresanto i really do i never believed in love until i met you...." i said with tears forming in my eyes with my head laid on his bare chest

Without saying anything he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too " he said

Thug passion (Chresanto august)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें