._. i might like you

Briella:

They are so rude Chresantos just laying on my boobs like they a damn pillow or something smh nigga got some good hair tho lol.

"Guys i wanna go somewhere before we leave at 5:00" i said rubbing Chresanto's head.

"you getting a little too touchy over there" Ray said with a serious face Lmfao nigga you mad?? Lol

"Shut up" i said

"like i was saying i wanna go somewhere" i Spoke

"wanna go get some ice cream?" Chresanto asked

"mm yea" i said

"ill stay here" Jacob said

"me too" craig stated

"me too" ray said

"cool"

Chresanto sat up. I walked upstairs to my room and threw on a solid blue v-neck and black vans. As i made my way downstairs Chresanto was standing by the door we with the keys in his hand.

" you ready to go?" he asked

"yea" i said

We walked to his car and got in. Argh why am i so nervous anyways we just going to get ice cream. It ain't line we going on a date or anything. So it's cool Right?...

Yea it's not like i have a crush on him or anything...At least i don't think i have a crush him..... I was snapped out of my thoughts by.Chresanto.

"Which ice cream polar do you want to go to?" He asked

" it don't matter we can go to any one as long as you paying" i laughed

"ill pay if you give me a "kiss he smirked

Ah snaaap ermm should i do it??

"hrmm ill see..." I spoke

"aight cool."

He started the car after about 15 minutes of driving we made it to a ice cream polar. After he parked we went inside and i ordered cookie dough but Chresanto did'nt order anything

"your not Getting anything?" I asked.him

" nahh im good ".he spoke

When we sat down after he paid we made small talk until a girl about our age came over with my ice cream and the receipt. She gave me the ice cream and Handed Chresanto the receipt and smiled Chresanto looked at it and smiled as he slid it over to me i read the receipt at first i didn't see anything wrong with it then i flipped it over to see somebody number on the back. Thirsty hoes these days for all she know i could be his wife his baby mama or something like that i took the Receipt folded it and put in My under wear.

"lmfao why would you do that??" He laughed

" because you won't be calling anybody tonight aha"

"nah you jealous that's all"

"nah you wish i was jealous"

"baby girl i can tell that you are very jealous"

"sure what ever helps you sleep at night"

Hmph i hate to admit it he was right i am jealous but i won't let him know that though. Because he might try to use that against me in some way.

I finished my ice cream and now we are on our way back to the house.

"so about that kiss..." He trailed off

"what about it"

"come on you know you owe me a kiss" he chuckled

"the question is do you deserve it"

"yes i think i deserve it"

"ok"

I lean over and kiss cheek.

"are you serious??" He laughed

"i hope you aint think i was really gonna kiss your lips"

"well i was actually kinda hoping you would...."

"awwww poor baby maybe some other time hun"

"i am hoping that , that some day will be soon "

"Maybe just maybe" i spoke as he parked.

I got out with him following behind me when we walked in the house Ray Craig and Jacob was just sitting on the couch just waiting for us.

"yall ready?" Craig asked

"yea let me go get my bag" i said as i ran upstairs......