Us against the world

Skips 2 weeks later.

Brie:

Me & Chresanto have been.through so much these past weeks its crazy. People keep trying to break us up.

Ashley tried to seduce him. Shante basically stalks me she pops up every where i go. Some random number texts me everyday. These girls are going super hard to break us up. But i dont even care cause whats mines is mine & i aint letting no petty BS mess it up. Tf i look like?!

I lay across my bed stressing like hell about all this shit. I just dont know what to do anymore. Maybe if i just leave it be ill be ok.

You know what im bored asf. I put on some black leggins & my Nike hoodie & ugg  boots & grab my car keys. A nigga still driving illegal shhh tho.  But Chres only live a few minutes away. I leave & and lock the doors. After about 15 minutes i make it to Chresanto's house. But it was another car parked outside i know its not neither one of his parents cars though. Hmm i go to the door to see its slightly open & smells like sweat and regret. My eyes wander around . Everything looks normal. I go upstairs to Chresantos room to see him on his bed naked sleep with some girl cuddled up under him tears start to form in my eyes i quickly dry them up. I go to the bed & drag the hoe off the bad & sending a blow straight to Chresantos face.

"You are so f •cking dirty i cant believe you. You had me worrying about Ashley Shante & all these other females but yet you walking round here f•cking this b•tch are you serious?? F•ck you and her single ass motherfucker!!"

"W-W*Wait i can explain. Idek her none of this sh•t was planned or was even suppose to happen"

I slapped him and left with tears streaming down my face.

Is Chresanto lying?? Does he know the female??  Was it suppose to happen??  Who is the female?? Will Brie forgive him or move on??