bleacher action

Briellea:

Its 20 minutes till class ends. I've been wondering all class period who wrote that note and stuck it on my locker.

"Ms.wright may I go to the bathroom? " I asked

"Go ahead sweetie just don't take too long" she answered

"I won't" I said before getting up.

I beging walking to the downstairs gym. Im excited and nervous all at once. After finally getting to the first floor I walk into the gym.

I take a deep breath and begin to walk to the bleachers when I finally get there I take a deep ass breathe. I slowly walk behind the bleachers only to see the girl i seen in the bed with Chresanto. I feel myself getting mad all over again.

"If you wrote me that note to piss me off just go ahead and say so so I can go on about my buisness.

"No no no it's nothing like that I just wanted to apologize and none of it was his fault Ashley put me up to it to break y'all up so she can get what belongs to her"

I stared at her with the blankest face ever.

"Im so so sorry and i just want to start over and i don't know why I even agreed to it because i know what it feels like Ive been through it and i know it hurts"

I walk away from her pissed as fuck. I storm down the hall.

"OOO someone looks angry... hahahahaha is you mad or nah??"

I turn around and see nobody but Ashley. Before i even knew I grabbed her by her hand and slammed her against the lockers & punched her in her face I was about to hit her again when I  somebody snatch me up. See this is what I hate about being 5'1.

"Bitch don't this the end cause wherever I see yo ass im fucking you up on spot best believe"  I yelled while I was being carried out the building.

"Bitch stop flexing" Ashley yelled back.

"Put me down yo!" I squirmed I looked back to see it was Chresanto carrying me.........