im sorry

Brie:

I havent seen or talked to Chres in a week he texts & calls me everyday but i never reply. i just cant believe he did me like that......

Ashley:

Yess it worked! I got my cousin to get Chresanto drunk & sleep with him to make Briellea break up with him. And it worked !

Chresanto:

Bruhh WTF how did i lose her? & Too be honest i don't even know the girl who was in the bed with me the other morning.

I take a shower & put on my black sweat pants a plain white tee My oreo 5's. I lay across my bed & scroll down my instagram newsfeed & Ashley uploaded a picture i look at it & see the girl that was in the bed with me the other night. I grab my car keys & head downstairs. I cant believe she would go that far to break us up.

I leave & go to her house.

I knock on the door & nobody comes  i knock even harder becommming impaitent.

"Who the fu--. oh Chresanto hey i knew youd come around" Ashley said

"Bitch aint nobody comming around for you! I cant believe yo hoeing ass would even stoop that low you trifling asf i swear! Stay away from me & my relationship"

"What relationship? i heard she dumped your trifling "

"Bitch i know you aint calling nobody trifling"

"oh yea Asia told me to tell you that your bitch hit like the bitch she is"