Chapter 1: Changing

Jess POV:

"Lucy, Zoey, Bree lets goooo!!." I swear these girls take so long to pack. " We still need to get the boat ready!"

Finally they come downstairs and were ready to go.

"Call me If you need anything"

"Well be fine Mr. Davenport. It's gonna be all right. We're ready for anything."

"Ok Lucy, I trust you guys."

________

We finally arrived at the island.

" Ok, let's go find a place to set up camp. Then I want to EAT! I am starving."

We found a place in the middle of the island and settled down.

"Ok let's go find some food!" Bree says, stomache growling. " Or I think I'm gonna die"

We started north and walked for a while, then we found a some rocks we would have to climb over. Zoey ran over to the rocks and started over. Then I heard a scream.

"ZOEY!"

"I'm down here" she says.

She was at the bottom of this hidden hole.

"WE HAVE TO GET HER OUT!!" Lucy and Bree scream.

"Ok I've got a plan. I got a long tree branch and told everyone to pull Zoey up. "1,2,3 PULL! "

We all fell in.

"What are we gonna do now. There is no way out." Lucy says.

"Wait there is a cave" Bree says.

"No way I'm going in there! Mysterious cave = trouble."

"PLEEEAAASSSEEE!" They a ll scream.

"Fine. But if I die I'm blaming u three."

We headed through the cave and finally saw some light. We got to the end of the tunnel and saw the most beautiful room in the world. It looked like it was inside a volcano. There was a pool that led into the ocean, also.

"How are we gonna get out!" I said

"We swim" Lucy says

"WHAT, I'm not swimming anywhere"

"Well it's the only way out but well be happy to leave you here" Bree says

"Fine I'm coming"

We all get in just as the full moon is rising above the top of the volcano. At that moment the water starts to bubble.

"What is happening!" Zoey scream

After about 1 min it's over and we swim out and back onto the island.

"That was cool and terrifying at then same time" I said

"Agreed"

_________

Lucy's POV:

We are heading home from about the weirdest night I've ever experienced.

"That was the weirdest night ever!" Jess says

"I hear that"

_______

Bree's POV:

We got back home and decided to go swimming. We got changed and headed to our pool. We decided to all jump in together.

"Ready! 1,2,3 GO!"

We all jumped in. After about 5/6 seconds of being in the water I felt kind of wierd. But I felt better after a couple more seconds I felt better. But then I looked down and realized something.

I had a tail.

"AHHHHHHHHHH. I HAVE A TAIL."

"AHHHHHHH ME TOO" they all scream.

After coming out of the state of shock we all got out a still shaken up. But the wierd thing was that the second we got out of the pool, we got our legs back.