Chapter 8: Movie Time

(Zoey's POV)

We walke back up into Jess's room and decided to change. I ran into my room and put on black PINK sweatpants and a neon pink crop top. I walked out of my room with my phone in hand to see the rest of the girls dressed almost like me. Not exact of course.

We walked downstairs and all of a suddon heard screaming coming from outside. So we did what any oher person would do. We grabbed some guns out of the stash by the door, SHHHHH dont tell the boys we have one, and ran outside ready to fight.

"ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" I screamed.

Everyone freezed. I finally realized who it was. It was them. Niall was on Zayn's back because Zayn stole his food, Liam was standing behind Louis as he just pantsed Louis. And Harry looked like he was just screaming for the fun of it.

(Jess's POV)

"What the fuck are you guys doing...... AND LOUIS PULL YOUR PANTS UP!" I screamed

"We all know you enjoy the view anyway." He said smirking as he pulled his pants up. I kind of did enjoy that........BUT IT MEANS NOTHING. I dont like Louis. Not one bit.

"On the way back from the interview, we decided to get nandos. Then we drove home. As we were walking up to the front door, Zayn grabbed Nialls take out bag. There were also people walking by so I pulled Louis pants down and he ran up and down the street screaming. And Harry saw a spider." Liam said.

"You guys are wierd." I said.

"Where did you guys get those weapons?" Louis asked innocently. He really was adorable........ NO HE IS NOT, I told myself for the billionth time.

"We uhhh found them in our suitcases." I sait nervously.

"Ill buy that." Louis said.

(Louis' POV)

Obviously I didnt believe that they just happened to find those weapons in their suitcases. That is bullshit.

"Why dont we go inside and watch a movie?" I suggested.Everyone agreed.

We walked inside and sat down. "What movie should we watch?" Niall asked.

"I think we should watch the notebook." Jess said.

"No we should watch Toy Story." Liam said.

"We should watch Finding Nemo." Niall said as a matter o factly.

"No we should watch High School Musical." I said. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy.

"Lets vote!" Bree said. 

"So smart." Niall said and kissed her.

"OKAY THAN.... All in favor of Toy Story say I." Jess screamed. She really is amazing. I really want her to be mine.  And the best random thoughts got to.........ME!

"IIIIIIIIIIII" Liam said. "LUCYYY, I thought you were on my side." Liam whined. Lucy just shrugged her shoulders and said "Oh well." Haha poor Liam.

"All in favor of Finding Nemo say I!" Jess screamed. 

"IIIII" Niall yelled. "Awww Breeeeeee. No nemo???" 

"Sorry Ni." She said and kissed him.

"I forgive you." He said smiling.

"All in favor of High School Musical say I" Jess said rolling her eyes.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I said.

"Sorry Lou, you didnt say I" She said shrugging. Oh poo. 

(Niall's POV)

"All in favor of the Notebook say I" Jess said.