Chapter 11: Beach Scene

Hi everybody,

 Sorry about such the late update. I have been so stressed because I have been getting so much work in school, alot of sports, and my first final is on February 28. Our school does them really early... yeah... Anyways, I hope you like it.

_____________________________

(Jess's POV)

Who is that?! But then I realized....

"OMG CHASE, ADAM! WHEN DID U GUYS ARRIVE!"

I ran over to them and gave them big hugs. 

"We just arrived last night!" Chase said excitedly. "Im really excited to travel the world with you guys." He said pionting to all of the girls and stopping at the guys.

"We never really got to meet you guys. Im Chase" Chase told the boys.

"Im Adam. And we are going to stay with you as your new "bestfriends"."

"What he means is that, whenever the girls are not watching over you as your "body guards", we will fill in and "hang out" with you guys. Just so there is extra protection."

"OK" All the boys said simultaneously.

(Anonymous)

Ugh. I swear they have security on them like 24/7. 

ITS NOT FAIR. They ruined my life and its only fair that I get them back, HARD.

Ill find some way to do it.

(Bree's POV)

We decided to head to the hotel and then go to the beach/pool. I was sitting on Niall's lap in the car and dancing to the car radio on the way to the hotel. I could feel Niall harden under my touch, and I smiled to myself. I looked back to see him with his head back trying to hold backa moan. I fully turned my head around to give him a peck on the lips before turning back around and falling asleep on his shoulder.

Once we got to the hotel,  we filed out of the car. I looked at Niall to see him holding his sweatshirt in front of his pants to hide his bulge. I laugh to myself. He looks at me with lust in his eyes as we enter the hotel. He then walks next to me.

"Will you fix it for me?" He asks with a pleading look.

"Nope, You got to fix it yourself buddy." I say with sass. He gave a little humph as Jess walked over with the different room keys. We booked two rooms, one with 4 beds and one with 5 beds (Chase and Adam are staying at a different hotel). The boys are going to bunk together while us girls bunk together.

We all walked up to our rooms to unpack. Not much fun from there.

(Jess's POV)

After we unpacked, we decided to go down to the beach with the boys. I walked up to Zoey and asked her which bikini I should wear. Well were obviously not going to go in becasue we will grow tails, but you gotta look cute anyways.

"How about the tribal one." She said.

"KK" 

I slipped on my tribal bikini, a romper from Forever 21, and some flip flops. I have to say, this romper is REALLY short. Zoey had on her floral print bikini, with some denim shorts, and some flip flops. Lucy was just wearing a blue bikini, crop top and denim shorts, and Bree was wearing a yellow pineapple bikini and a coverup. We also made sure to bring a bag with some "devices" just in case. How normal are we.

We made our way down to the pool to meet the boys. We got to the pool to see Liam making sure Louis puts on sunscreen, Niall laying out his disney princess towel, Zayn drinking a Piña Colada, and Harry chatting up some girl at the outside bar. 

"You guys are idiots." I say and they all 4 boys turn to me. (Harry is still at the bar.)

"Disney princesses are cool." Niall says in defense.

"Of course they are." Bree says giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Zayn and Zoey go off to order Piña Coladas for everybody, while I decide to take a walk on the beach that is connected to the pool area. I am calmly walking towards the private part of the beach. There is no one hear, and even if there was, no one can see me because of the rocks surrounding this area. I sit down and take off my flip flops. "Its really beautiful." I hear and I see Louis catch up to where I am sitting.

"Yeah it is. I've never been too Australia before." I say shyly. "But from what I can see, its beautiful."

"It's really great. Lots of nice sea animals." Lou says jokingly.

"Hahaha yeah."

***Cue awkward silence***

I turn to face him and I see him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me." I ask.

"Becuase your beautiful." (I know I know.. TFIOS. But that line was just perfect there.)

I look at him with my mouth slightly open. Soon enough, I become aware of him leaning in towards me. I feel our lips colllide. I stay shocked for a moment or two, but then I do the stupidest thing ever and kiss him back. A couple seconds later I realize that we are not supposed to be doing this. I push him away and start to blush.

"Were not supposed to be doing this." I say to him.

"I know. But i really really like you and it would make me the happiest person ever if you wentonadatewithme." 

I think for a moment. I like him....But its against the rules......I like him....But the rules.... Oh what the hell.

I crash our lips together as an answer. He swipes his touge on my bottom lip and I willingly let him in. I feel his hands start to make their may down to my bum and he pulls away.

"I take that as a yes then." He says smiling.

"I you want to." I say smirking.

"Oh I want to."

And with that he pulls me onto his lap and we just sit and talk for an hour before before we head back to the rooms.

We get up tp our room, I give Louis a kiss and we part into our different rooms.

"So watcha do on the beach." The girls ask me.

"Oh nothing." 

___________________________

Authors Note:

I know its been years since ive updated and im sorry. Ive just been really busy....

Anyways... Here is a new chapter and I hope y'all like it!!

-Alessia xox