Chapter 10: Take Flight

EARLY UPDATE!!!! Becuase school is starting back up soon and I might not have time to write as often....

____________________________

(Louis POV)

We got into the 6 SEATER car and we were all squished. Jess insisted to drive because she was one of our bodyguards and none of the other girls could drive......... and she didn't trust me to drive........, so obviously I called shotgun. There were two seats in the middle row occupied by Lucy, Liam, Bree, and Niall. And Zoey and Zayn were in the way back.

I put on the radio and guess what came on.... ONE DIRECTION WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL.... OMG FANGIRL!! So the boys and I started singing... really loud.

When the Harry's slowish part came up, I grabbed Jess' hand while she was still looking at the road and sang to her. I saw her blush and I pulled my hand away and smirked at my sucess.

We finally arrived at the airport and we parked the car and Paul, who was driving the truck with our bags, got out our stuff.

"You guys have to be careful." Paul said to us."These girls are the best in the business, and you best not scare them. I will not be joining you an this tour, but I have some rules.... No pranks, no parties, and NO SEX." He said. "Am I clear."

We all nodded nervously... and he pulled us all in for a hug. He then spoke to all of us. "All of the tickets are in Zoey's bag, so dont say I didnt tell you if you forget." He warned. "Im going to miss you boys, but Ill see you over your vacation."

"Bye Paul" we said simultaneously.

There was luckily no paparazzi and we got to the gate easily.

It took us a while through security because the girls had to talk to security for a while to be able to get through the gate. They had some "necessary equipment" that had to get through, as they put it.

"Here are all your tickets" Zoey said handing them all out. I then walked around snooping on who I would be sitting next to. The seating front to back was Bree and Jess, Zoey and Lucy, me and Liam, and Harry, Niall, and Zayn in a three seater. We all easily found are seats and prepared our selves for the plane ride.

(Zoey's POV)

Since we were in first class and had a lot of room, I did not have to worry about my clausterphobia. I sat down next to Lucy and popped some gum in my mouth and plugged my ears becasue I hate when my ears pop when the plane takes off. I sat like that for 10 minutes untill the plane was on a steady pace.

I grabbed my lime green beats and plugged them into my iPhone and started playing my One Republic play list. I looked over to Lucy seeing that she was asleep, I took a photo and posted it on twitter.

@Zoey_Martinez: She looks so peaceful!! @LucyEvans

(none of the twitters are real... I think....... except for the boys)

I ordered some popcorn and decided to watch Grown Ups.

About 2 Hours Later

I was wiping tears of silent laughter from my eyes when I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I did my business and looked into the big bathroom mirror inspection my uncovered skin. I can no longer can use liquid foundation because I will grow a tail because it has water particles. I took my eyes off the mirror and did the stupidest thing I could have done at the moment. I turned on the sink and began to wash my hands. After about 5 seconds of rinsing my hands, I immediately pulled away from the sink realizing what I had done, and began to furiously dry my hands with a paper towel.I wasn't quick enough.