Chapter 7: Our First Lesson

(Liams POV)

"GUYS WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" I screamed up the stairs.

I was sitting on the couch with Lucy. "You are so beautiful" I said, kissing her neck.

She brung my face up to hers and crashed her lips to mine. We were having a nice time untill.......

"OH MY GOD PDA PDA PDA PDA!!!! GET A ROOM!!!" Louis screamed. I looked and saw all the boys shocked.

"Maybe from Louis or Harry but you Liam." Zayn said pleased.

"LOU DONT BE SO IMMATURE!!!" Jess screamed from upstairs. "LUCY WE NEED YOU UP HERE" she added. "AND HAVE FUN AT YOUR INTERVIEW. IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, LIKE YOU GET LOST(*cough cough Louis) JUST CALL.... OR DONT" she screamed down.

"WHAT I am a perfect and fantastic driver." Louis protested.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Harry complained.

"Ok lets go. Bye Lucy" I gave her a quick peck and followed the boys outside. Lets rock this interview.

(Zoey's POV)

We called Lucy upsatirs after some entertaining screaming coming from Jess and Louis. Theyy would really be the cutest couple, after me and Zayn of course. I really wish he liked me. Oh well:(

Well we called Lucy up because we were called to our first lesson. 

(Flashback to 5 minutes ago)

"Jess can you get Lucy because we need to go down to the room thing." I said.

(Two minutes later):0

-"....OR DONT!" Jess screamed. I could hear Louis yell in protest. 

I heard the front door shut and footsteps getting closer. Lucy opened the door and was smilig like an idiot.

"Soooooo what happened!" Jess said. Wow way to make awkward Jess!

"Oh nothing." Lucy said giggling at the memories.

"Ok then."Jess said defeated.

"C'mon guys we have to go to the secret place for our first lesson." Bree said.

"We should stop calling it the secret place. If one of the boys hear that they are going to think something is up." I stated. "Let's call it our 'girl cave'. I know it sounds stupid, its better than secret place." 

"Ok lets head to the girl cave." Lucy said. 

(Bree's POV)

We walked into the "girl cave" and saw a really pretty lady who was maybe about 20 years old sitting on the couch.  

"Hello."I said nervous. "Are you Aqua."

"Yes" she said. "Since you already know my name and obviously each others, lets start the lesson."

"Does everybody have their moonrings and neclaces." Aqua asked us.

"Yes" we all said simultaniously. 

"Good, you must always wear these items. They are essential to your powers. But if you lose it, and someone finds it, it will not activate unless they are also a mermaid. But dont lose it." Aqua stated. 

This is alot to process. I wonder how the boys are doing?

(Niall's POV)

We finally arrived at the Ellen show. I was kind of excited because this is our first time here. We were told to sit down on a couch. From left to right it was Liam, Zayn, Me, Harry and Louis lying across our laps.

"Come on everybody. We are on in 5,4,3,2-"

"Hello everybody! Today I am here with most of y'all's favorite band..........ONE DIRECTION!" Ellen said enthousiastically.

"HELLOOO" Louis screamed.

"Lets start with the questions." Ellen said. "So, which of you guys are single." She asked.

Louis, Harry and Zayn raised their hands. "Do you have anybody in mind." Ellen asked. Zayn and Louis blushed. 

"Well," Zayn started,"I just met this girl that I really like, but im not sure she likes me back yet."

"What does she look like?" Ellen asked.

"She has brown wavy hair, medium hieght, and really bright blue, gray eyes." He said hesitantly.

"What is her name?" Ellen asked.

"Zoey Martinez." Zayn said blushing. 

"Awwwwww that is so cute." Ellen said. "How about you Louis?"

"Uh yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck." Her name is Jess." 

"What does she look like. Ellen said. ellen seemed very interested in our love lives.

"Uh, she has long brown hair with chesnut dipdye, medium height, and dark brown eyes." Louis said.

"That is too sweet. Now, what about you Harry?" She asked

"No one in particular." He said casually. 

"Aw thats too bad." ellen said.

"And you Niall and Liam. Who are your lucky ladies?" She asked. 

Liam spoke up first. "Well my girlfriends name is Lucy. She has brown wavy hair, shortish, and has green eyes." 

Ellen looked at me. "Well my girlfriends name is Bree. She has light brown hair, shortish like Lucy, and brown eyes." I told her all in one breath. 

"Interesting." She said. "Well that is all we have time for with this lovely band, so lets all say goodbye." 

After some weird goodbyes, we got into the car and headed to Nandos before heading home.

(Jess's POV) 

We still had about an hour untill the boys came home, so Aqua was teacing us the basics. 

"Jess, I want you to turn invisible for 10 seconds and walk to the other side of the room at the same time." Aqua said. 

I did what she said. I waved my hand in front of my face, because that is how we go invisible, and tried to walk to the other side of the room. I only got halfway across the room when time was up.

"Good job Jess! You managed to saty invisible but not get across the room. You will have that in no time!" Aqua said. Then, Lucy, Zoey and Bree went. They did as much as me. 

"Ok girls, we are now going to be testing the basic powers of freezing, melting/boiling, moving water, and turning water into jelly." Aqua exclimed. Aqua then places 4 bowls of water in fromt of each of us.

"On the pink bowl, I would like you to freeze the water. Remember just hold out your hand like you are giving a high-five, and consentrate." She said. 

I tried what she said and as soon as I did it, the water in the bowl froze. "Good job guys." Aqua said. I looked over at the rest of the girls and saw that all of their waters were frozen. I then felt my nelace vibrate and glow blue.

A looked over at the girls and saw the same things happen to them, but their neclaces were glowing different colors. Zoey-red. Bree-yellow. Lucy-Green. 

"You guys have to go. The boys are home. I do not know when we willhave a chance to have another lesson, but feel free to come down here whenever you want." Aqua exclaimed.

"Thank you." I told her. we had a group hug. "Lets go upstairs."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody, 

I hoped you liked this chapter. i am SO SO SO SO sorry it took so long for me to update. Hopefully it wont take me that long next time.

-Ali