Chapter 4: The Secret Room

(Liam POV)

The girls seemed really nice. I have to admit I kind of have felings for Lucy. Shes really cute and fit.

The girls came down and we all had dinner.

"So, where are you guys from." I asked them

"Well we all live together with Bree and Jess's parents." Lucy said.

"Oh, cool" I siad

"IM STILL HUNGRY!" Niall said. Man that kid can eat. "NANDOS! PLEASE LIAM!!!" He said giing me the puppy dog eyes. I cna tresist the eyes.

"Fine, lets go boys." I said."Girls, do u want to come?"

"No, were fine." They all said

"OK"

(Zoey's POV)

Finally were home alone.

"Lets go explore the house" Bree said.

"Ok"

We headed to Jess's room because she still needed to unpack some stuff before we went exploring.

"Ok lemme just put these away on the bookshelf." She said.

I walked to the bookshelf with her and saw a book about mermaids. I tried to pull it out but something else happened. The book shelf sunk into the wall creating a lit stairway.

"OMG how did u do that" Jess screams

'I dont know. Do u think the guys know about this." I said.

"Probably not." Lucy said. "Lets go in"

We walked down the spiral staircase.Shelves of wierd objects lined the walls. We reached the end and saw the most beautiful room ever. It was a cave. It was nicely lit with rugs all over. There were trunks of treasure and wierd objects in the room. But there was a note.

"Dear Jess, Lucy, Zoey, and Bree,

You are a mermaid. This room can only be accessed by mermaids. Yes I know your were going tobe here. How, all mermaids have certain powers. I will explain that later.  I am also a mermaid. But you will never meet me because I have left to explore the ocean with my sister and left you this. This letter you will have to keep. I will explain the concepts of being a mermaid.

1) The Full Moon: Do NOT go outside during a full moon. You will go out of control and could get yourself or someone else in alot of trouble. Do not even glance at a reflection of the full moon. This room is for nights of the full moon and for your comfort.

2) Every full mermaid MUST have a moon ring. It is a honor to recieve these rings and I have made these specifically for you and your powers. All the rings are in a seashell in the middle of the room. Lucy's ring: green orb, silver base. Bree's Ring: Yellow Orb, silver base. Zoey's ring: Red Orb, gold base. Jess's ring: yours, Jess, is special, changes color from, Yellow orb, green orb, blue orb, red orb, gold base. You will also notice one extra ring Blue orb, silver base. That is my ring. If one of you loses your ring use mine. Although it might affect your powers a little bit becouse it is not you element.

3) Powers: This was my favorite part about being a mermaid. Every mermaid has the same powers exept for the powers of thier element. Those are teleporting, can breathe under water, speed swimming, invisibility, charmspeak, mind reading and taking to animals.

The Elements:

Fire- Can bend fire, create fire through and part of your body, resistant to heat/flames, melt/boil using clenched fist and turn water into fire. Color-Red. Symbol- Dragon.

Water-Water bending, Create water, freeze objects using flat hand, turn water into into jelly. Color Blue. Symbol- Water bird

Earth- Earth bending, turn water into rock, ability to create earthquakes. Color-green. symbol-serpent

Air- air bending, flying, hurricanes, and water into air. Color-Yellow. Symbol- Gryphon.

Lucy, you are earth.

Zoey, you are fire.

Bree, you are air.

Jess, you are special. You contain all 4 elements.

I will have someone come and teach you how to use your powers. She will be living in this room.

Her name is Aqua. she has mastered all the elements and will teach you every thing you need to know. I know you will be going on tour with 1D so you will have to teleport for your lessons. I will also give you neclaces that will alarm you when you have to go to lessons. It will also alarm you when you are here if the boys are looking for you. They are in the bowl on the table next to the rings. I want you to each take the neclace with the color of your element. 

Last but not least, there is an cave that will be opened by pressing your ring to the slot next to the picture of the ocean. This will lead you to a cave. Inside the cave there is a room that looks like the cave at mako island. This room is for element practice and it is the only way transport you to mako island. You cant use normal teleportation to get there. Just jump in and say mako island and it will transport you there. also, You will transform any time you touch water. Also there is a bookshelf in each of your rooms. Pull out the mermaid book and it can tell if you are a mermaid. It will reveal the entrance to the stairway.

I cannot wait to hear about your progress. Aqua will be here tomorrow. Be back down at noon while the boys are at a meeting that Paul will be taking them to. You will begin your taining.

Lovexoxoxox,

A Mermaid