Chapter 1 : Angelina

(Angelina is in the picture above by the way) (Rosalia is below)

Hey guys! SO This is a new Gaga fanfiction and I hope you like this :) Im so happy and excited for it! I love all of you guys! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

By the way I will probably be using lots of pictures because I want to make you able to visualize this whole thing.

So yeah. Love ya,

Caroline(Chuck)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Angelina's POV]

"Dad I need to go to the store" I say as I walk down the stairs, looking for my dad.

I'm Angelina. Angelina Florence Marcheline Armani. I'm 14. I have a 13 year old sister named Rosalia Giavanna Marina Armani. My dad's name is Leonardo Joseph Armani.

My sister and I, we have no mother. She died when she was giving birth to my sister. I was only a couple months old and I don't have many memories of her. I don't really remember her at all to be honest.

"Why do you need to go to the store?" My dad asks, when I see him in the kitchen.

"I have to pick up some things for a school project." I say.

"Well okay. Let's get your sister and we can go now. I have to be back in time for a business call." He says as he grabs his coat off of the hook.

"ROSALIA!" I scream through the house, waiting for a response. I grab my phone off of the counter.

"What do you want?!" She says as she storms out of her room.

"Oh my god I just wanted to ask you a question! What has your panties in a wad!?" I say.

"Nothing...Nothing...sorry I snapped at you...what is it you wanted?" She asks with a smile. I know its a fake smile but I don't think I should ask questions about it.

"We are going to the store. I have to pick up stuff for a school thing. It won't take too long." I say, walking into our room.

"Alright. Let me put on my shoes." She says. She walks to the closet and picks her favorite black high top converse.

"Daddy are you ready?" I yell.

"Yes, I am ready. Let's get on with it. I have to be back by 6:15 sharp!" He says as he grabs his phone and the car keys.

[AT THE STORE]

"Okay so I need a poster board, some glitter markers, a couple glue sticks, and.....some construction paper! Oh and Sharpies!" I say as we walk through the store.

"I'll get the poster board and the glue sticks. You girls get the construction paper and sharpies along with the markers." Dad says to us.

"Okay Daddy. We will meet at register #5." Rosalia says. Rosalia and I walk toward the craft isle that has markers and sharpies.