Chapter 10 : Revealed

{Angelina's POV}

Her smile drops. She sits there, unable to speak or move.

"So it's true, then?" I ask. She looks at me and then at my walls. She looks from poster to poster, then to my pictures of Rose and I as kids.

"Yes...it - it's true." She looks down at her hands and twiddles her thumbs. I want to scream. I want to yell and cry and hurt her like she hurt us. Hurt me. But something about my emotions doesn't feel right.  I feel a stronger urge to hug her and never let go. Without thinking, I throw myself at her and wrap my arms around her waist. She flinches, suprised.i slowly feel her put her arms around me. I close my eyes and think of all I want to tell her about me. All I want her to tell me.

"I'm sorry, Angel." She says, sniffling. I know she's crying. I'm trying so hard not to.

"Don't apologize..." I say, my head still buried in her chest. She strokes my hair and we sit together in silence. Only this silence isn't bad. It's comforting. Because I don't know why to say and I doubt she does either.

I'm just happy to have my mom.

--------------------------------

{Leo's POV}

"Where are Angelina and Stefani?" I ask Rosalia as she and Scarlett prepare  dinner.

"I dunno. " Rose says, mouthful of something,

I walk out to the living room and find nothing. I hear laughing from the girls room and I walk toward it. I peek through the door and see Stefani and Angelina sitting on the floor laughing at an old photo album.

"has she asked you to sign anything yet?" I say, smiling as I enter the room. 

"No! We were just laughing at some old pictures" Stef says, giggling.

"I'm suprised! I would have thought she'd ask you to sign every inch of the room." I laugh and smirk at Angelina. She turns red with embarrassment. 

"Dad!" She throws a pillow at me.

"Kidding! Sorta...anyways,  dinner will be ready shortly. I'm glad you guys are hitting it off so well!" I smile at each of them. Stefani looks really happy and I haven't heard Angelina laugh like that in a long time.

---------------------------------------
{Gaga's POV}

"So what are your hobbies?" I ask, turning the page in the album.

"I love art. Singing is fun but I'm not that good. I love to draw a lot though." Angie says , tucking her dark hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. Art is great. I'm not a very good artist though. You probably got that gene from your father..." I regret it as soon as it leaves my mouth. Angelina pauses and looks up at me. Her stare burns a hole in my head. But I can't look at her. I see too much of him in her and rose. I don't want to tell her about him.

"W-who is my father..." she asks softly. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel the anger boiling up inside of me. Not at her, but at him.

"Hes.....not important." I say, closing the album and standing up. I walk over to Rosalia's side of the room. I study her picture board and see pictures of famous artists and fashion designers. A couple pictures of celebrities, such as Lana Del Rey , Florence Welch and Marina Diamandis. I feel Angelina's presence next to me and I take a deep breath.

"You don't have to talk about him...I just want his name..." she says, softly. I turn and look at her.

"You remind me of him." I say, smiling. I walk toward the door. Angelina doesn't follow. I pause and turn around slowly.

"His name is Lukas."