Chapter 4 : Leonardo

This one is not really going to be much of Leo's POV but some of it will be. Just a head's up. Also, I changed the cast a bit so just check on that :) (I changed Leo and Scarlett)

ALSO I was nominated by to do 13 facts about me and I nominate cupcake_bears , born_to_eat_fries , and

13 facts about me :

1. I am obsessed with MANY people (hence the username Indecisivefangirl) But my top 5 LOVES are 1.Lady Gaga,
2.Melanie Martinez
3. Lana Del Rey
4. Amy Winehouse
5. Katy Perry

2. I am adopted

3.My mother is Angelina Jolie (she really is.)

4. My favorite colour is Black

5. My top five favorite songs are (in no particular order) :
Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez
Make Me Like You by Gwen Stefani
American by Lana Del Rey
G.U.Y by Lady Gaga
Dope by Lady Gaga

6. I ship :
Brangelina (Brad and Angelina : My parents)
TayGa (Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney)
Raulson (Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe)
CaKe (Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner)
Phan (Dan and Phil :))

7. I'm Bisexual :) (BI TILL I DIE! LOVE WINS! ❤️💛💚💙💜)

8. My favorite Television show is American Horror Story but I also enjoy Jane the Virgin, Revolution, and Orange Is The New Black.

9. My celebrity crush(es) are Cara Delevingne, Matt Bomer, Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie and Theo James

10. My top 5 favorite actresses are :
1.Lady Gaga,
2.Charlize Theron
3. Brie Larson
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Margot Robbie

11. I LOVE CATS

12. My birthday is May 11th

13. I love soccer and my favorite team (womens) is the USWNT(US Womens National Team) and my other favorite (mens) is FCB (FC Barcelona)

YAY! If you want to know anything else, just PM me or comment a question :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leo's POV]

"Okay...well then let's go with the black ones! If they don't have red, they don't have red! There is no use in wasting time trying to obtain the red ones when we could be getting the back up ones pronto!" I say into the phone. I'm talking to one of my assistants.

"Dad!" I hear Rosalia's voice getting closer to my office.

"Well I know that we drew the design and picked the other colors based on the red so just......UGHHH! Just hold on. I'm going to come and help. Push it off until tomorrow. I'll...." I see Rosalia walk in the room. She smiles at me. "I'll catch a flight first thing in the morning..." I say. Her smile drops. "Alright. Bye." I hang up and look at her. She has tears in her eyes.

"Daddy......" She says before she turns and runs out of my office.

"Rosalia! Rosalia!" I get up and chase after her. I find her in the kitchen wrapped up in Scarlett's arms.

"What happened?" Scarlett looks up at me and continues to stroke Rosalia's back and hug her.

"I...." I pause.

"You.....what?" Scarlett asks.

"I-" I hang my head. "I have to go back to New York." I look up and see Scarlett looking heartbroken. "They are having troubles with one of the designs and it can't be fixed without me physically being there. I have to help because these designs are set to hit the runway in about three and a half months. That's not that much time." I explain.