It's gone... (Pt.2)

"No, no, no, where's my stuff?" I asked urgently but trying to calm down.

"I don't know, I guess you just can't leave" Hunter teased obviously not catching that I was beginning to panic.

"What's wrong?" Cammy asked walking to me, noticing I wasn't okay.

"The tshirt, it's g...gone" I stuttered.

I felt silly for panicking over Hunter simply moving my shirt but it was all I had, I never went without knowing where it was. Cammy didn't need to ask which shirt, it was the only one I cared about more than any other.

"It's okay I'll find it go help Alyssa pack, maybe it's over there" Cammy offered.

•••  •••   •••  •••   •••  •••  •••   •••   •••  •••

Hunter's POV

Jill walked over to Alyssa and whispered to her. Alyssa looked up at me and didn't look happy, she didn't say anything though, she just continued packing and had Jill bring her things to put away.

"Hunter where'd you put her stuff?" Cammy whispered, she looked so serious.

"What's wrong? Why's it such a big deal now, she thought it was funny a minute ago" I asked so confused.

"Hunter, her dads tshirt was in her bag, she hasn't seen him for almost two years it's literally the only thing of his she has, she protects that shirt with her life, where is it" Cammy explained.

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt awful.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know I just wanted to aggravate her by taking all her stuff out" I apologized starting to get up.

"It's okay, just get the shirt, she won't care about the other stuff"

I nodded and got up, moving the pillows and picking up the stack of clothes I took from her bag.

"Hey Jill, look it's okay, it's not lost" Cammy said directing Jill's attention to the clothes.

Jill smiled slightly and walked over to us. I heard her thank Cammy before  putting all her stuff back. After she'd put everything away she sat beside me on her bed.