To Close

"Jill, are you okay?"
"Jilly"
"Jill what's the matter?"

The girls started asking as they noticed my distress.

"To close.....Abigail" was all I could stutter out.

The girls eyes widened immediately as they realized what was happening.

"Jillybean look at me, look at me, it's okay" Alyssa tried to calm me down.

"Alyssa she needs to stand up, her breathing will be restricted by sitting" Melody pointed out.

"We have to stand up okay?"

As Alyssa slowly helped me to my feet Cammy brought a cup a water. I held the cup in my hands as they shook slightly. My knees felt like they were going to buckle at any time.

"She's going to find me this time" I said my voice shaking.

"No she won't, we'd never let her near you, and the boys will protect you to, you'll be okay, I promise"  Cammy said hugging me.

Alyssa and Melody quickly joined in our hug, as my breathing started to even out I broke the hug and looked at the girls before looking at my hands.

"We can't tell the boys" I whispered.

"Why? They're worried about you, you haven't talked since the plane landed, they know something's wrong"

"I'm not going to upset them before their show tomorrow, there's no need for that"

"Okay" Alyssa sighed.

"We won't tell, but are you going to be okay?" Cammy asked.

"I'll be fine....I just want to lay down" I said feeling the fatigue of my slight attack.

As I laid down on one bed Cammy and Melody sat with their backs against the headboard on the other and Alyssa sat at the end of my bed flipping through the tv channels. After ten minutes she finally decided on a show and sat beside me. It was only around nine o'clock in the morning and I didn't want to sleep all day but I rolled over on my stomach and closed my eyes, trying to shut out my thoughts.

~~ "I know you know the answers, tell me" Abigail taunted flicking the back on my head with her pencil.

"No I..."

"I didn't ask you, I'm telling you, the answers, now!" She said quite loudly.

I looked up praying the teacher would do something this time, but again my luck would have it she was out in the hall.

"I don't know them!" I retorted.

"You're going to regret yelling at me"

A feeling of dread shot through my body as I sunk down into my seat. As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my bag and tried to hurry out of the room, I thought I was safe once I reached the exit but I have no luck. As soon as I stepped out the exit door my backpack was yanked from behind as I was pulled back behind a wall. I didn't have to look to see who it was, I saw Abigail's shoes and looked up to see her sickening smirk.

"Please not today" I begged quietly.

"Aww, are you still hurting from yesterday?" She laughed.

I just looked down and tried to go to a different place, I knew what was happening. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to drop to my knees.

"You know, for a smart girl you're really stupid" ~~