FNAF Markiplier x reader

A/N: I got my homework done and I can stay up as long as I want to so here we go lol the picture describes my whole life

          You were headed to your boyfriend Mark's house. He told you you two were playing a scary game together today. He hadn't told you which game but you were still excited to see him. You walked up to the front door and before you could even knock, your boyfriend opened the door with a huge smile on his face. You walked in without a word and a confused look plastered across your face. You looked at him and finally asked

"So what are we playing?"

"Y/n, we're playing FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S"

"Oh god Mark I don't know you know how I get when I get scared..."

"Oh come on babe you're adorable!"

You blushed lightly at his comment.

"Alright fine. But only for you."

You followed him where he had set up two desk chairs in front of a computer. The two of you sat down and he set up the game. You were scared at just the thought of the game. The screen finally came up. 

"Ready y/n?"

"No but this is as ready as I'm gonna get so lets just get this over with."

He chuckled a little bit at your comment.

He started the game. You quickly grabbed onto his arm and he blushed lightly but it was still visible. The voice message started and Mark just muted it, having experience before. The clock was changing quick and the first night was over really fast. The 2nd night then started and that's when the game got REAL. You began to get extra worried.

-Mark's POV-

I could tell that y/n was getting worried and it was really cute. But wouldn't it be funny to scare her on purpose? I knew I could so I purposely played really badly. By now y/n had let go of my arm and was holding onto her knees that were covering her face except for her eyes. I knew when the jump scare would come so I was prepared. The scare soon came and Bonnie popped up on the screen. When it came, y/n screamed and fell out of the chair.

-y/n POV-

I fell back and out of the chair once the scare came. I looked up at Mark who was laughing so hard his face was turning red. I grew tears in my eyes. I stood up and walked out of the room and upstairs to the bedroom to lay down and cry. He knew I hated that so why would he do that on purpose? Well I mean I know why, but...why? Mark came in and walked over to me with a sad expression on his face. He sat on the bed beside me and began to rub my arm. "I'm so sorry baby...I thought it would be funny but it hurt you." He began to tear up at the thought of hurting me. I quickly sat up and gave him a huge hug. "It's fine. I guess it was pretty funny." I laughed a bit. "And I forgive you." "Thank you so much, y/n. Now how about we go watch (Your favorite show or movie)." "I would love that, Mark." So we went downstairs, and cuddled while watching tv which made me feel safe and secure after that game.