Child Smosh (Ian) x reader

"Ian, you are exactly like a child!" you yelled at your boyfriend of 4 years.

He was laying on the floor with your dog, y/d/n.He was rolling around on the floor, yelling, and laughing when he would throw a toy for y/d/n. 

"Well y/n...do you want to know what it's like to actually have a child? Because I can help you with that." He smirked and you blushed lightly.

"Come on y/n. Get changed and I will take you out to a fancy dinner to show you the mature boy I am." He said, acting way more mature than you have ever seen him.

You got changed into a simple black dress with your hair straightened. Ian dressed in a tuxedo. You grabbed his arm and you two left for dinner.

'le time skip 'cause I'm lazy af'

You were sat across your boyfriend with glasses of wine when suddenly he stood up.

"Everyone I have an announcement to make..."

Suddenly all of the people in the restaurant had their attention on Ian. You had no clue what he was doing but you just went with it. 

"I would like to introduce you all to my girlfriend of 4 years. She has always been there for me and is an amazing woman..."

You looked around to that the whole Smosh Games crew was there, of course Anthony, some of Ian's family, and some of your family, but also a few strangers.

You looked up to see Ian staring at you. He walked around so he could stand right in front of you. He made you stand up when he got down on one knee. He then took out a small black box. Your eyes started to tear up when he asked:

"(Your full name), will you do the honor of being my beautiful wife, and becoming y/n Hecox?"

"YES!!" He slips the ring on your finger and you pull him into the tightest hug you have ever given him. Everyone, including the strangers, began to clap and cheer. You kissed him and smiled at him.

You were getting married to the love of your life.

A/N: Sorry if it's bad but...oh well lol btw yes I know the beginning really has nothing to do with the rest of the story but once again...oh well