Smosh games Smosh (Anthony) x reader

Your best friend Anthony asked you to join Smosh Games. You weren't the best gamer of course but you would do anything to make your best friend happy. You drove to the set and greeted Ian, Lazercorn, Mari, Joven, Sohinki, Flitz, and Wes. Anthony hadn't showed up yet. You the received a text:

Anthony -^_^-: On my way. Tell everyone something came up and I may be a bit late.

Y/n: Okay. What happened?

Anthony -^_^-: Traffic jam. Someone got into an accident.

Y/n: Alright. Well see you soon!

Anthony -^_^-: Totally!

You sat around until Ian came up to you. 

"Hey y/n, I need to talk to you about something. Follow me."

You followed Ian to a room that was completely empty.

"Okay so I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Anthony told me that he loves you. And he can never stop talking about you."

"Oh...okay."

You began to feel joy inside. Yes, he was your best friend, but you also had a small crush on him. Hearing he felt the same way made you feel so happy that you wanted to scream, but kept your cool.

"So what do you think?"

"Oh..oh yeah...I'm going to be honest and say I really like him too!"

Ian led you back to the gaming room and Anthony was finally there.

"Hey y/n!"

He gave you a huge hug.

"So I have an important question."

"Okay..."

He grabbed your hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I mean if not I understand I just don't want this to ruin-"

"I would love to." You cut him off. You kissed his cheek and he blushed. You had forgotten everyone was there until you hear all of them say 'AWWWWW' in unison.

You were now in Smosh Games with your beautiful boyfriend.