TATINOF Danisnotonfire x reader

A/N- Hai so this one is based off of Dan and Phil's tour, TATINOF. I am going to Toronto to see them live in 3 days! I will base my next AmazingPhil oneshot after the tour. There may not be many updates for a few days since I will be busy with the tour and with schoolwork. Since I am taking a break for a few days, I will try and make this one good!

          ~Y/N POV~

So I was leaving with my boyfriend, Dan and his best friend Phil, to go on tour in the US. I was super excited but super worried. What would the fans think of me? No one knew that Dan had a girlfriend. They all thought he was dating Phil (PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I SHIP PHAN OKAY)

"Y/N" I heard Phil's voice from across the flat. I was packing up last minute, which was a terrible idea by the way. I had to act like a ninja and run across my room to get all my stuff.

"Yes, Phil?"

He ran into the room, out of breath.

"Our flight leaves in 1 hour!"

"1 HOUR?!" I screamed, zipping up my bag.

I ran into the living room to see both Dan and Phil rushing to get their stuff together.

Once everyone had their things, we packed the car and me being the most responsible out of us 3, drove to the airport. Dan was beside me screaming all of the 1 Direction songs that were on his playlist, while Phil was in the back on his phone, texting PJ. Meanwhile, I was trying to drive.

We got to the airport. I took out my phone and checked the time:

4:40

OUR FLIGHT WAS GOING TO LEAVE AT 5:00.

We quickly got our bags from the trunk and ran into the airport. Luckily we made it, just in time. We got into our seats, me closest to the window and Dan between me and Phil. I looked out the window for 5 minutes when Dan spoke up.

"Y/N are you ready to tell the world?"

"Not really, but this is as ready as I will EVER be."

He put his hand on mine, and leaned in for a kiss. I gladly accepted when Phil whispered

"OTP"

-LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM NOT WRITING LIKE 8 HOURS OF A PLANE FLIGHT-

We finally arrived in America. The street lights were glowing just below us, and the cars looked like tiny ants.

"You ready?"

"Like I said no, but whatever."

He gave me a small smile and we walked out of the plane after it landed (duh lol like u would get off before). We walked off to go to our hotel after getting our luggage, hand in hand with each other.

We arrived at the hotel and we began to unpack. Dan decided to take a shower, Phil decided to sleep, and I decided to read. 

-Le time skip to next day-

Today was the day! The day the world was going to find out about me and Dan. I was scared. I could possibly be punched by a Phan shipper or worse, maybe even killed since the Phandom is very insane (I would know lol). 

-Time skip lmao-

It was finally 6:00. We were on our way to the theatre and I was on the verge of crying from fear.

Dan noticed and put an arm around me and we arrived. No one was there yet other than like 6 people, wearing cat whiskers and merch. I hid under my jacket, and they all thought I was a fan folowing them and fortunately, they didn't follow us.

We got inside. It was huge. We all went backstage where a woman was waiting for us, setting up makeup. Of course she knew I was coming so she had already sorted just some foundation for the boys and many other products such as eye shadow, contour, eyeliner, brow pencil, lipstick, falsies, etc.

-Time skip to the show-

By now I had my hair done

(In picture)

and my makeup

(In picture)

and was ready to join Dan and Phil on stage. 

They were starting of course. They took about 30 minutes until I heard Dan:

"So we have a surprise! This is a secret I have been keeping for a really long time...Y/N come on out!"

He motioned to me backstage as I walked out smiling and waving to the audience.

He then put his arm around me and kissed me in front of everyone while people were clapping and cheering.

"She's gorgeous!"

"Damn Daniel she's hot"

"OMG GOALS"

I heard people yelling from the crowd.

We continued with the show and people were very nice to me, which was unexpected (lol).

-Time skip to the end-

"So there is one last thing I wanted to to"

Dan looked me in the eye and got down on one knee, while grabbing my hands in his.

"Y/n, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. You are one of the reasons I bother to get out of bed, just to see that smile of yours. To look into those beautiful eyes each morning is like looking at an angel. Your hair falls perfectly, your eyes sparkle, and your voice, well, don't even get me started on your voice. It's like listening to an angel sing. The reason I keep bringing up angels, is because you remind me of one. Now that I'm done with saying some of the reasons I find you the most perfect person in the world, I have a question to ask. Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, would you do me the honor of marrying me"

I was in tears, and so was the audience. Of course, you probably know what my answer was.

"YES DAN YES!!!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. The whole audience was clapping, cheering, and crying. Dan pulled me in for a kiss when Phil grabbed his mic and began to cheer

"OTP! OTP! OTP!" Everyone joined in and me and Dan smiled when he grabbed his mic

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!" Everyone was smiling, being happy for Dan and me.

Now I don't know why I was so scared. That was probably the best day of my life, I am thinking now lying next to my husband, Dan, as he sleeps soundly and I join him, for an amazing night's sleep.

A/N- So I hope you enjoyed this one! I spent a really long time on it! Btw I don't feel like going back and reading the whole thing so...yep.