Pizza Caspar Lee x reader

It was that time of the month again. Yep. You know it. You were on your period. You knew that your amazing boyfriend, Caspar, would be willing to help you.

y/n- Caspar I'm on my period come overrrrrr

Caspar- Fine I'm bringing ice cream, chocolate, and pizza

y/n- Thanks babe this is why I love you

After around 30 minutes, you heard a knock at the door. Standing in front of you was Caspar, holding a tub of ice cream (you choose the flavor) a huge box of pizza, and a box of chocolate. This is why you loved him so much. He went out of his way for you when he really didn't have to. You told him to come in and he set everything down on the coffee table.

"So I figured we were gonna watch some movies too so I brought some movies."

"What movies did you bring?" You asked knowing that he probably brought some stupid movie you wouldn't like.

"Well I could only find two that you liked around the house so here..."

Caspar handed you Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, and Titanic. You loved those movies. He really wasn't as bad at choosing movies for you as you thought. You chose Titanic (I would have chosen Harry Potter but hey this isn't me we're talking about here) and he put the dvd in and began the movie. You sat and watched with the tub of ice cream in your hands while he grabbed you a blanket. He sat down beside you and without a word, but and arm around you and dug into the pizza. You laughed at how fast and sloppy he ate it.

"What?" He said with his mouth full.

"You're a sloppy eater when you're hungry."

"Well I'm always hungry." He said back which made you laugh.

Caspar then took a piece of pizza and shoved it in your mouth. You decided to eat it anyways. Caspar laughed at you because when you finished, there was tomato sauce all over your face. Caspar came over to you and licked the extra sauce off of your cheek.

"Ewww wtf are you doing?"

"Helping." He said before pulling you into a kiss.

He put his arm around you as you continued to watch the movie. You ended up falling asleep with your head on his chest. He carefully picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bedroom and put you to sleep.

A/N: Yeah idk either.