How u first met

Levi: You actually joined the survey corps. You came out top in all the trainees. People asked why you didn't join the Military Police. You simply said they were never good enough. Right now you are being pulled to the commander's office.
"Y/N please come in" the commander said
"You asked did me sir?"
"Yes. Your skills were outstanding and Levi wants you in his squad"
You turn around to see a short man with raven black hair. You simply nodded and shook hands with your new captain.

Eren: You lost your parents. Both of them eaten by Titans. They saved you. You are now with your twin brother. Alone. You retreated into wall Wall Rose and went to grab food. After getting your food you settle down and hear screaming and yelling. You look up to see a boy about to be hit. You run to prevent him getting hit.
"Sorry sir, please mind him" you say
"It better not happen again"
"Thank you. What's your name?"
"Y/N"
"Eren"

Erwin: You were one of the oldest trainees to join the survey corps. It was pretty late but you never minded. When you were about to eat you bump into a certain blonde. It was none other than commander Erwin.
"Sorry sir" you say saluting
"No problem cadet"
"I'll be going now"
"Wait! I d-didn't catch your name"
"Y/N"
"Well Y/N welcome to my squad"

Jean: You were the youngest person ever to join the survey corps. At age 13 you became one. And to think just two years ago you never ever seen a Titan. But for you its and ordinary sight like seeing the morning light. You were Hange's assistant. She always makes you check on her 'babies'. You wished you would rather anything or anyone better to hang out with. One day you wanted to watch the new recruits since they were you age. As you were looking you see a horse faced boy staring at you. He walks up to you.
"You must be Y/N I can tell cause you look fine"
You roll your eyes and walk away. Apparently everyone knows you. A few hours later you find him to be in Hange's squad along with you. And to think you would be with Titan than with him.