Your first date

Levi:
This morning you woke up late but was never scolded by Levi. You were a bit scared for the punishment but instead he gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He told you to meet him in the woods where he confessed at midnight when all of them are asleep. You happily agreed and went with the day.
~Time Skip brought to you by Skyblue808 ~
The day was done and you decided to get ready for your time with Levi. You went in (any clothes you wear) and left to the woods. When you stood there Levi was in a nice shirt and jeans with (favorite flowers) in his hand. As he handed you the roses he kissed you. He led you to this picnic table with a buffet of food that is rare and only the king eats. You were so happy that you hugged him. After the date you fell asleep and Levi carries you to his room and placed you in his bed while he watched you sleep.
Best night ever

Eren:
You go outside the walls for the first time in forever. You killed a total of 12 Titans, then ran out of gas. Eren then flies to you, carries your bridal style, and sneaks you into an abandoned building where you two could be together.

There, you guys talked and laughed, having fun.

You accidentally fell asleep after a few hours, and you forgot everything that happened next.

However, you remember one thing that Eren said last night.

"I love you, good night."
A/N: Eren's one was written by Skyblue808

Erwin:
It kinda felt weird to date your boss but the longer you stayed with him the more it felt comfortable. Today was your first ever date with him and you wanted it to be perfect so you already got the clothes and shoes ready. You were very excited.
~Time Skip~
It was time for the date. Erwin picked you up by 3dmg and carries you to the wall. After he took off his gear you saw he was holding one of the rarest flowers and told you that he saw these flowers on your last expedition and when he found it he immediately thought of you saying that you were a rare beautiful sight and he was lucky to have you. After he told you, you laughed and asked him how long it took him to think of that. He told you a week and the rest of the day you talked about each other's past and talk about how rude Levi was. At the end you kissed and said your I love yous. It was a night to remember.

Jean: His will be very cheesy XD
Jean was worried and pondering on what to do for your first EVER date. He asked Hanji for help knowing she was with you longer. What Hanji response was that you love the sunset and you would always be on a roof or the wall just staring off at the sky. After hearing this he knew exactly what to do.
To you when you woke up
When you woke up there was a note on your forehead. When you read it you laughed at its cheesiness. The note said: Roses are red violets are blue while nothing's more deeper than my love for you. Morning my lovely Y/n hope you had a good night sleep today is our first date. I asked the commander for a day off for the both of us. Everyone is at the expedition so go to the cafeteria and there is another note. Love ya.
You get dressed and go the cafeteria to find (favorite food) with a note on the side. The note read: go to the forest.
After you finished eating you ran to the forest and was tackled by a little doggy holding another note: Like the doggy? Cause it's yours. He will lead you to the next destination. Miss you already.
The dog brought you to a wall. You were wondering why until Jean picked you up with 3dmg and brought you to the tallest building. There you talked about everything and watched the sunset. You were at awe. You really live Jean. When the sun went down Jean brought you back to his room. There you fell asleep as he whispers how much he loves you in your ear. That was the most magical night ever.