Cheater

Levi:
You couldn't help it. She was flirting with him again. So you slapped her right when she clung on to him. Levi yelled at you saying "Why did you hit Petra?!"
With shock and sadness you scream "can't you see that she wants you and me to separate?!"
"Stop being jealous! You are such a brat!"
Not wanting to take any of this anymore you walk away while holding back the tears. Why couldn't Levi understand that you love him and that you are just worried that you will lose him. Thinking that if you apologized then things would be okay. Right? Wrong. Levi was on a full on making out session with Petra.
"L-Levi?" You say with tears falling
"Y-y/n can't you knock brat?!" After saying that his face flushed with regret and guilt.
"Wait!" Was the last thing you heard from him.

Erwin:
Erwin was always busy but this week you never saw him at all. He missed a date and when you saw him a few days later he had messy hair and his shirt was messed up. A few minutes later a random lady walked out with the same thing. After registering everything you saw you found out why. You ran to Erwin and slapped him in the face. He had a face full of regret. He could barley speak but when he was about to you were gone.

Eren:
You were a bit unconscious of Eren. He was really close to Mikasa. People have been telling you that he has been cheating on you with Mikasa. (I do not hate Mikasa) But being the curious person you are you decided to find out. You were walking in the woods to only see a heartbreaking sight. Eren and Mikasa kissing. After watching and not being able to say any words you decided to listen.
"What about y/n?" Mikasa said
"What about her?"
You couldn't take it anymore. You walked up to him and slapped him. He looked at you wide eyed and you ran away before he or Mikasa could say anything.
Jean
Well Jean never cheated. You just jumped to conclusion when this random girl kissed him and before he could say anything you were gone. He felt so bad for not pushing her off that he went to get all these random things for you. The thing was he could never find you.