Come Back

Part 2 of cheater

Levi:
You have been ignoring Levi for about a month and he was not happy. He asked Erwin to help. He had a plan in mind that will bring you back....

Later that day Erwin called you to his office. When you walked in a sack was thrown over you and all you did was scream and thrash about. When you were placed down, you looked up to see your captor. Levi.
"WHAT THE HELL LEVI!!!"
Before you cusses some more he kissed you. You were so thrown off that you kissed him back. After realizing what you are doing you broke away and said "no Levi. Goodbye"
"Come Back! Y/n I MISS YOU SO MUCH, THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN A MESS"
"Le-"
"Please.please.please.please.please.please.please"
You couldn't stand it. He was on the dirt holding your leg not worrying about filth and begging. You pull him up and kissed him.
"Levi I forgive you" you say after pulling away.
After that Levi would stick by your side and make sure you were happy.

Erwin
It has been a month since and the news spread quickly. Erwin was getting hate. He felt so bad of what he did that he even said those things to himself. He wanted you back but he knew it would be hard. He had to come up with a plan but it was hard for him because he can't get help. Everyone hates him. Then he remembered you missed your family. So he immediately went all the way Wall Sina. He knocked on there door and brought them to the headquarters. He told them the truths and he got a few slaps here and there but they forgave him and knew that he loved because he went that far to get you back. The next day he called you to his office. He is still your boss so you had to go.
"What is it sir" you spat

"Y/n I am deeply sorry for my actions and I am here to make it up to you" he said looking you in the eye

"Y/n!" A voice to familiar said that. It was our little brother. The rest of your family came out and hugged you. It has been 3 years since you last saw them and you were crying.(If you don't have a brother then just imagine. It's for fun)

"Y-you did this for me?" You asked looking up

"Yes . Y/n I still love you"

"I still love you too"

Eren
You were running. Eren and Mikasa were running after you. Being the monkey you are you climbed up a tree and hid. Eren was bawling his eyes out and Mikasa was shedding so much tears. 
Mikasa screamed out for you saying "Y/N PLEASE COME OUT WE NEED TO TALK"

"Please Y/n" Eren said. He was crying and shaking.

"Why would I! You hurt me" you said. "You hurt me"

"I never meant to!  It was just in the heat of the moment" They both said.

You jumped down and looked at them.

"We had feelings for each other but we are adopted siblings so we had to get it out" Mikasa said.

You understood and hugged them. Let's just say Mikasa found someone else and Eren was very happy.

Jean
He finally found you by a lake. Technically Hanji told him. It was a lake that you would always go to clear your mind. The thing is that you talked to the girl earlier and she confessed. You felt bad for accusing him and had a lot on your mind. You were thinking so hard that you didn't notice Jean sittin next to you.

"Jean. I am so-" you began but he cut you off.

"Y/n no I'm sorry. I should've pushed her off" he said

"How about we forget everything and pretend that nothing happened" you said

"deal"