He confesses

Levi: "Oi, Brat. Wake Up!"
Levi walks into your room and starts shaking you.
"Yes sir?"
"Clean your room it's filthy and Hange wants to see you. She needs you to assist her today"
"Okay"
After cleaning your room you went to Hange. She gave you all these tasks like feed sawney and bean, look for Titan bones, experimenting Eren, and etc. After all of that she says she has one more task for you. She asked you to go to the forest and collect tree branches just for the next expedition. While in the woods you run into Levi. It was very dark. It was good cause you like the captain.
"Took you long enough. Hange really did need you."
"What do you mean Captain?"
"I asked her to bring you hear at noon but it's already dark"
"Why"
He doesn't answer he just pins you on a tree and kisses you. Your eyes widen in shock. Levi was kissing you. You immediately kissed back after you processed on what happened.
"Took you long enough shorty" Hanji said from a distance
You both just laughed.
Eren:
You, Eren, Armin, Mikasa are now trainees. You were terrified with the Titans but you did it for Eren. You always admired him with his enthusiasm with killing them. Also it was to avenge your twin brother. He tried to bring back Wall Maria but died in action. It was time for combat training. You were up against Eren. You were okay with it at least it wasn't against Mikasa. After beating Eren countless times he got angry and quit. You went to look for him and saw him near a creek.
"Eren"
"What" he coldly answers
"Are you okay?"
"Of course not! I was beat by the girl I like!" You both turn red
"Really? Cause I like you too, Eren"
Erwin:
It was a long and devastating day. Your best friend has passed. She saved you from those monsters. Her last words were stay alive and you will always be like my big sister. You were crying and VERY angry that you just wanted to die. But you couldn't your promised her you wouldn't. After coming back from the expedition you ran to your room. Erwin noticed you missed lunch so he came to your room to see a crying mess.
"G-go away"
"Look Y/n, I know you miss her but she will always be here" Erwin says pointing to your heart.
He hugged you comforted you until you stopped crying.
"There you go. You look beautiful when you smile"
"Thank you"
"Y/n I can't stand to see you cry. It breaks my heart to know that the one I love is broken and hurt"
Jean:
It was the last straw. Jean finally brought you to your edge enough to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. You felt bad though he was just trying to be positive you decided to look for him. You also admired his perseverance which caused you to like him. When you couldn't find him you gave up and went to the graveyard to visit your parents. When you were there you saw a familiar horseface standing by a grave. You decided to listen before talking to him.
"Hey Marco. It's been a while. Heh I joined the the Survey Corps. I met this really pretty girl but I always seem to annoy her. I like her a lot but I can never confess. Her name is Y/n"
You weren't to surprise cause his flirting made it obvious.
"I like you to Jean"