1. All Hail Frank Iero

In every cliché high school movie we see, the punk boy with tattoos and piercings is labeled as a 'stoner', or someone everyone should stay away from.

Frank Iero was quite different, at Belleville High, Frank Iero was royalty, and staying away from him? Well that's the last thing anyone would want to do.

If you hung out with Frank you were guaranteed popularity, sex, and amazing parties.

Even if you weren't close to him you still went to the parties, unless he didn't like you.

Gerard Way is unknown, by everyone except for Lindsey Ballato, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, and Patrick Stump.

Of course Pete Wentz knew him though, they just didn't talk, at all. Pete hung out with Frank Iero and his group, Gerard was quite suprised that Mikey had actually managed to catch his eye.

Everyone in the group had someone, Lindsey had this girl that had hooked up with Frank once, Jamia Nestor. Patrick had this guy from a completely different school, nobody knew his name, they just knew he existed. Ray had Christa, they had been dating since grade nine.

Gerard, well, he obviously would never admit it, but he was waiting to catch Frank Iero's eye.

Nobody knew, well he thought nobody knew, Lindsey could tell, she could read Gerard like a book.

So, being the great friend she was, she had to do something about it.

-

Gerard played with his disgusting school lunch as he watched Frank talk to a few girls who were pratically drooling over him. One of the girls happened to be Lindsey.

Frank walked away and headed to his group of friends which was made up of, Dallon Weekes, Pete Wentz, Brendon Urie, and Ryan Ross.

Dallon was the second hottest in the group if you asked Gerard, obviously coming after Frank.

Lindsey strutted over to Gerard, a smirk on her face. "I got invited to Frank's party tonight, and you're coming with me," she sat down across from him.

Gerard's eyes widened and he quickly glanced to each side of him, luckily Ray and Patrick weren't paying attention and Mikey was with Pete.

"No I'm not," Gerard blushed, god, he couldn't make it any more obvious in Lindsey's point of view.

"Are you kidding me, of course you are. Knowing him he'll play truth or dare and you'll get to kiss him," she winked.

Gerard blushed even more, fuck, kissing Frank Iero was on the top of his bucket list. He bit his lip and considered Lindsey's offer for a few seconds, before shrugging and muttering an 'I don't know,' under his breath.

"You're going, I know for a fact you want to bang him, I can make that happen," Gerard looked up at Lindsey, a shocked expression on his face, "don't they have boundaries?" He asked.

Lindsey shook her head, "there is some rules, but no boundaries," she reached over and grabbed a french fry from Ray's food tray.

A battle had began in Gerard's head, he knew he shouldn't go, he had homework and responsibilities and Frank was a fuck boy and 'no good for him,' but, he was also hot. He couldn't be that bad, could he? All the girls were in love with him, like, even the lesbians.

Okay maybe not, Lynn Gunn hated Frank so that was wrong. He didn't know about Sarah or Alicia's feelings towards Frank though.

"Gerard, I don't care if you say you don't want to come, I'll drag you out of your house if I have to," Lindsey said, snapping Gerard out of his day dream.

"Okay I'll go, just don't dare me anything bad," he blushed and played with the sleeves of his black sweat shirt.

Lindsey squealed and nodded, then glanced down at what Gerard was doing, "you can't wear that," she said with a disgusted look, slightly offending Gerard.

He glanced down at the faded Star Wars logo, "what? Why not?" He frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's not sexy, Frank likes sexy, wear leather, actually, I'll come over and pick out your clothes," she smiled, Gerard sighed and mumbled an agreement, then began to eat his lunch.

Fuck, he was definitely not ready for tonight, his heart began to beat10 times faster than normal just thinking about it, he hadn't been this nervous since he had to do that Peter Pan play last year.

That was the first time Frank had ever talked to him, after the show he said, "nice acting, lost boy," and walked away.

That was the highlight of the whole day.

Now, he would talk to Frank again, and maybe get the chance to kiss him.

-

Lindsey excitedly looked through Gerard's closet, pulling out every leather thing she could find, and the skinniest pair of jeans Gerard owned.

She finally settled on a plain white shirt, a leather jacket, and Gerard's skinniest pair of black jeans.

She did his make up and hair for him earlier, only adding a small amount of eyeliner, then smudging it, then combing through his bright red hair.

Lindsey through the clothes at him and turned around, "put them on."

Gerard nodded and began taking of his clothes, covering his dick although Lindsey was turned around.

"Finished," he said while slipping on the leather jacket, Lindsey looked him up and down then nodded, "good enough, he'll flirt with you," she winked and then walked out the bedroom door, Gerard following behind her.

"My keys are on the counter," Gerard smiled, he always let her drive, she didn't have a license yet and had begged him to let her ever since he got his car.

-

"The party starts in ten minutes, and he'll most likely suggest truth or dare half an hour after," Lindsey explained as she drove to Frank's house.

She had been to many of these things before, sadly, she only found out about a month ago that Gerard was basically in love with the person hosting them.

If she had known earlier Gerard would have had a boyfriend by now.

She parked behind about five other cars, people had already started entering the house, and the music was blasting.

"God, a lot of people go to these things don't they," Lindsey nodded, "they're the best parties in Belleville, even people from different high schools go."

Gerard nodded and glanced at the houses beside Frank's, he wondered what they thought of all the noise.

The neighbour's were probably used to it by now and payed no attention.

"Ready?" Lindsey asked with a smirk.

Gerard shook his head, "not even a little bit," and he was telling the truth, but if he could see into the future, he wouldn't have hesitated to enter Frank Iero's large ass house.

A/N

Why hello there friends (; welcome to my new fic which will be filled with glorious smut.

Are u ready pals, I hope u like, I also hope this gets as popular as that shit kik fic I have lol but yeah

Aight bye comment n vote n shit