13. it's all fun & games until you get too high

After having the most magnificent pot brownie of his entire existence Ryan Ross had passed out.

Brendon on the other hand was in the middle of a session of screaming and panicking. He swore his brownie had been laced with fucking cocaine or some shit because he was almost positive he had gained the ability to hear colours and smell words.

The truth or dare game was a mess of what it once was, Brendon, Ryan, Sarah, Lynn, and Spencer were kicked from the game due to either passing out or being literally too high or drunk to understand anything. Leaving only, Frank, Dallon, Tyler, Gerard, Lindsey, and Josh.

"You know I honestly think we should been kicked down to one chicken each," Lindsey spoke up, she was tired. Tired and now just bored. Bored because of having literally zero dick or zero pussy the whole fucking night. What was the point in even coming? Gerard obviously was having no trouble flirting with Frank. They were a match made in heaven.

The group all agreed to her only one chicken rule and decided to have Josh pick who to ask the all so powerful question of truth or dare.

"Lindsey," Josh turned to her, a smirk on his face, he had something in my mind. Lindsey, unfortunately, was still a bit high, and was unable to read the look on his face clearly. "Dare," she shrugged.

"I dare you to makeout with your plus one Gerard," Gerard almost gagged. Fuck that, he was gay. He could admit, if he wasn't trying his hardest to get with Frank Iero and if he wasn't gay, he'd be all over Lindsey. Gay or not, Lindsey was hot as fuck.

"I do not like girls, Josh," Gerard said crossing his arms, hoping to get out of making out with his best friend.

"So? You guys dare straight girls and straight boys to makeout out with eachother or some shit all the time, there's no difference really," Josh rolled his eyes.

"Your words smell angry," Brendon spoke up, reaching out to the ceiling slightly, a very surprised exoression on his face. The group decided it was best to ignore him.

"Fuck it," Lindsey spoke up and took a step towards Gerard. She sat down on the bed beside him. He looked grossed out, sad even, but it was nothing compared to the fucking glare Frank was sending Lindsey.

"Lindsey, you better pray you don't die after doing this," Tyler giggled.

She wasn't scared, though. She felt fucking bad. Frank didn't just look angry, he looked like as if she wad about to make out with his boyfriend. It was a mixture of anger, sadness, and jealousy.

"Chicken," Lindsey said. Giving up her final chicken. Ready to hear the punishment. The game was now a step closer to being over. Now everyone could lose the rest of their chickens without fear.

"Is the game over?" Dallon asked, yawning. He was the only one looking after Brendon, who was now softly petting Franks carpet.

Frank shook his head, "not yet, we have to think of a punishment, now you guys can use your chickens without having to do something at the end," he said with a slight sigh of relief.

Frank had always come up with the punishments, and they were always bad. Sometimes they lead to being suspended from school. Sometimes they lead to someone going home with a broken nose.

"Lindsey, you have to go shopping naked. Don't get out until the cops force you to," Lindsey's mouth dropped. She didn't really care if she were to get a criminal record, she had a job at a music store and her boss was really calm about most things. Her band was also doing pretty well. She wad mostly just anxious.

She nodded, then pulled out her phone, called for an uber and left the party.

She would do the punishment tomorrow, either way all stores were closed now and everyone had to watch her do it.

Lindsey was proud of Gerard. She mentally gave herself a high five for being the best fucking wing woman in all of existence.

The truth or dare game was almost over, but she knew Frank and Gerard had something special. They would continue to talk, and they were definitely going to date.

She was so deep in her thoughts she forgot she was Gerard's ride and that she had left her car at Frank's house.