2. You Look Too Innocent To Wear Leather.

Lindsey had wandered off to find Jamia, leaving Gerard alone, and quite scared.

He was leaning against a wall next to two teenagers making out, the loud music made it hard to hear the sloppy kissing noises and moans. He was grateful.

Throughout the whole party Gerard had not seen Frank once, he had only seen some of his friends, Pete and Dallon.

He was quite fucking pissed due to the fact that the only reason he came to the party was to see Frank. Not some sweaty, horny teenagers.

Not to mention it smelt like a weed farm had caught on fire. That wasn't too pleasent either.

Gerard sighed and took a sip of his beer.

Where the fuck is Frank? He wondered.

It's like Frank could read Gerard's mind because low and behold, Frank had walked up to the middle of the room and clapped his hands loudly.

The music stopped, and luckily, the couple beside Gerard had too.

"Hello! I'm sure you all know me," Frank smirked as he continued, "and I'm sure you all know about a wonderful game I like to play, so if any of you would like to play truth or dare follow me upstairs."

Lindsey had appeared beside Gerard and grabbed his hand right after this, pulling him forcefully towards Frank, and then pushing him into the short boy.

"Who the fuck-" Frank started as he tripped, Gerard blushed and mumbled an apology, then sending a glare to Lindsey.

Frank stared up at Gerard who was still blushing and standing at Frank's feet awkwardly.

Whoever this person was, Frank found them really fucking hot.

"Are you coming to play truth or dare?" Frank broke the awkeard silence and asked as he stood up with the help of Gerard, who had only now decided to help out the boy he just knocked over.

Gerard nodded, biting his lip. Which caused Frank to refrain himself from fucking the beautiful boy standing in front of him right then and there.

"Follow me," Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and lead him up to a room filled with people Gerard knew were popular- and Lindsey.

There stood Frank's squad, and everyone even slightly close to them. Besides Mikey.

Dallon, Brendon, Jamia, Pete, Ryan, Ashley, Lynn, Sarah, Kenny, Spencer, Tyler and Josh.

"What's your name?" Frank asked Gerard who was staring into the crowd of people who could potentially ruin his life.

"Gerard."

Frank smiled and sat down on a bed motioning for Gerard to sit beside him.

"Well Gerard, you look too innocent to wear leather," he smirked, "still hot though."

"Stop flirting and fucking start already," Brendon rolled his eyes, everyone made noises or getures of agreement.

"Okay, okay, rule number one, no boundaries, if you're too innocent, get out," everybody stayed. Gerard felt quite targeted at that rule.

"Rule number two you have three chickens, and one angel. Rule number three, you have a limit of five truths,' everybody nodded their heads, listening intently.

"Rule number four, the game goes on until there is only one person, the game could possibly go on after thus party, if you're not willing to continue then leave." Again, nobody moved.

"Rule number five. Whatever happens inside the circle, stays inside the circle, got it?"

Everyone nodded and Frank clasped his hands, "I'll start then."

He turned to Dallon who has busy playing with Brendon's hair, "Dallon, truth or dare?"

Dallon looked up, "truth," a few people muttered the word pussy but Frank shushed them.

"If you were to fuck any teacher who would it be?", Frank asked.

Dallon pondered the question for a moment before answering; "Mr. Walker" and taking his turn.

Dallon scanned the room of people then stopped when his eyes landed on Gerard, who's breath hitched when they did.

"Red head uh," Dallon snapped his fingers to remember Gerard's name before shouting "Jared," excitedly.

"Gerard," Frank corrected him which made Dallon throw his hands up and apologise sarcastically.

"Gerard," Dallon pronounced right this time, "truth or dare."

In his brain, Gerard was screaming 'truth' but when he looked at Lindsey's dark glare, and Frank's smile, god, Gerard would die to kiss the lips that formed that godly thing.

That wasn't the point though, because he'd be able to if he picked dare, hopefully.

So, Gerard said what he didn't necessarily want to say, but had to say to get what he wanted.

"Dare," he smiled.

This caused a round of shocked expressions from the group of people in the room who assumed Gerard was innocent and a smirk from Frank and Lindsey.

Dallon laughed, "okay I'll go easy on y-" Gerard cut him off, "you don't need to,"

Dallon nodded, "Okay then, I dare you to make out with Frank for a minute, tongue and all, and act like you're into it," Dallon smirked.

This was his chance, and he wasn't about to chicken out. So he turned to Frank, who was already looking at him, he needed to be confident and impress the group, including Lindsey.

So he grabbed Frank's neck, and pulled him towards him, they looked at each other for a few seconds before Gerard forcefully closed the gap between the two of them.

Their lips moved together, god damn Frank was good at kissing, and Frank could say the same about Gerard.

Frank tangled his hands in Gerard's red hair, and licked his bottom lip, Gerard opened his lips more and allowed Frank's tongue to as they say 'explore his mouth'.

Gerard's heart was racing and he was growing more confident by the second, he knew the minute he had was going to be over soon.

He had to make the most of it.

He gripped the front of Frank's shirt and pulled him closer towards him, the kiss was growing heated and Frank could feel a 'problem' growing in his pants.

"Time!" Dallon shouted a huge smile on his face, Lindsey looked shocked and the others looked neutral.

"I have to say," Ashley spoke up, "never have I seen Frank Iero kiss someone so passionately in a game of truth or dare,"

Needless to say, Gerard was quite proud of himself.