7. The Background Bitches

Brendon gasped and ushered for Lindsey and the others to come over. Some of them made a noise of confusion but Brendon shushed them, Ashley walked over to the door and screamed hugging Josh tight. Causing Tyler to send her a death glare.

"What the fuck?" Pete said, eyes wide with shock. He, like every one there had not once witnessed Frank like this. Unfortunately the scene was when Gerard cracked an eye open and jumped away from Frank.

Frank sent a deathly glare at everyone standing in the doorway and muttered 'I chicken' and fuck, Brendon almost screamed, he actually probably did but the music and screams coming from down stairs were too loud.

"You fucking chicken?" asked Ashley, Josh, Dallon, Pete, and Brendon in unison.

Everyone else was either too in shock to speak or hardly gave a fuck and were still in the room, that being Lynn, Sarah, Spencer and Kenny, who were bored because they aren't important to the story.

"Alright, stop fucking watching and let's go back and play, give the background bitches some attention," Frank said standing up and pulling on his shirt, walking over to Gerard and helping him up from the bed. They walked out just as a drunk Ray and Christa stumbled in ripping off eachothers clothes.

Frank sat down on his bed and looked over at everyone who had not been asked yet, his eyes stopped at the very adorable and seemingly very innocent Ryan Ross. Who's eyes were else where, on his ex boyfriend Brendon Urie.

Frank knew that Brendon had a thing for Dallon, but Brendon has a thing for every hot guy who walks into his life, Ryan Ross though, Ryan was more than a thing.

Brendon and Ryan were inseparable, Ryan was just a boy Brendon had flirted with out of boredom. Until it turned into an actual crush, then love.

They broke up after Ryan had caught Brendon flirting with basically every hot guy at the high school, straight or not. This had earned him a couple black eyes but didn't stop him. When the two broke up Brendon was crushed and he didn't even look at another guy besides Ryan. Then Dallon came along but let's be real, Dallon Weekes was fucking hot as hell.

"Ryan," Frank smirked as the boy jumped at the call of his name and blushed, "truth or dare?"

Ryan bit his lip, he had only came for Brendon, but if he picked truth it would be hopeless, "dare,"

Frank reached into his drawer beside his bed and pulled out a condom, tossing it to Brendon. "Fuck Brendon,"  Frank smiled, and got a death glare from Brendon, and a sad look from Dallon, almost making him regret his words. Ryan stood up after Brendon, "before you go ask someone," Pete called out.

"Uh, Sarah, truth or dare," Sarah smiled and chirped out a 'truth' Ryan smiled sweetly, "tell the group about how you're a fake lesbian," Sarah's jaw dropped along with a few others and Ryan flashed her the finger before sauntering out of the room behind Brendon.

"I'm not-" Spencer cut her off, "don't lie, we all know you tried to fuck Brendon once Lynn told you she wasn't interested," Lynn smiled and took a puff of her cigarette. Lindsey, Jamia, and Ashley giggled.

"Fuck you Spencer," Sarah said through gritted teeth.

"Everyone wants to fuck Lynn I don't blame you," Ashley winked at Lynn who seemed nonchalant about the comment, she must be hard to get.

"Okay let's be real, this is like gay people squad, besides like Spencer and Kenny you are all a little bit fucking homo and honestly Brendon is fucking hot and I had to get in the squad but he wasn't interested, although I don't think I'm straight I just said I was a lesbian because at the time I thought it was easier I don't even know what I am," Sarah sighed, Ashley patted her back and muttered something comforting. "Yeah okay cool, your turn," Lynn rolled her eyes.

"Ashley, truth or dare?" Sarah smiled at Ashley who was twirling a piece of light blue hair in her finger, she was leaning against the wall in between Lindsey and Jamia.

"Dare, and uh Gerard you're supposed to be calling 'Frankie' daddy by the way, fucking think you're slick," she tilted her head at Gerard who blushed and got a wink from Frank.

"I dare you to stick your tongue down Lynn's throat," Ashley shrugged and leaned down to where Lynn was sitting, Lynn moved her cigarette out of the way and Ashley grabbed the back of her head. Moving her closer and finishing her dare as if it was nothing.

Ashley was about to ask someone before she was interrupted by Ryan and Brendon, Brendon had a smirk on his face and no shirt on, Ryan had a smirk as well as a blush and messy bed hair.

Dallon had a sad frown