Chapter 2

The picture above is Joshua Parker. (Zac Efron) How hot is he? *swoons* Enjoy!

Violet's POV

I walk beside Jade while she chats animatedly. I smile down at my feet, listening to her talk about her boyfriend, Noah.

"Hey Jade, what class do you have first?" I ask, interrupting her.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I have Chemistry first," Jade says. I look around us and see that the boys near the lockers are looking in our direction. I knew that Jade is definitely gorgeous and could attract probably anyone who is male. I, on the other hand, will never get someone to go out with me.

"EARTH TO VIOLET!" Jade yells, waving her hand in my face. "Shut up Jade," I hiss, pushing her hand away. "Why?" she asks, looking confused. "Everyone is staring at us," I grumble.

"I don't understand what's wrong with that... Okay fine, fine. Anyway, what's your first class?" she asks curiously. "Oh, um, Chemistry too." I reply, grinning.

As we step into the classroom, my eyes fell on the most attractive guy I have seen in my entire life.

I blush and look down at my feet. He obviously saw that and smirks, like he knows that I had been checking him out. With my heart hammering in my chest, I sit down beside Jade while he turns around and looks at me. I pretend not to notice and keep on talking to Jade normally.

Joshua's POV

On my way to class, girls had flirted with me and even asked me out but I rejected every one of them for my mom's sake.

I smirk as the strange girl pretends not to notice me. She tried to pretend like she had not been checking me out but her blush had proved herself wrong. I mean, I know I'm good-looking and all. She has the weirdest outfit and hair. That definitely makes her stand out in a crowd. Her friend, who the weird girl keeps trying to talk to, is pretty but she looks like she has a boyfriend. After eavesdropping on their conversation, true enough, she does have a boyfriend.

"Hey dude, you wanna come hang out with us Friday night? My parents are going out of town," Brady, a guy I just met, asks me. "Sure, where?" I ask, tearing my eyes away from the girl. "My house, I'll text you the address," Brady grins a boyish grin, dimples showing.

"Okay, uh, hey who's that girl over there?" I point at the weird girl. "Yeah, who is she? I've never noticed her before but the girl she's talking to is Jade," Brady answers, shrugging.

No one notices the weird girl so why did I? I shrug off any thought of the weird girl and a sickly sweet voice behind me asks, "Hey handsome, I know you're new and all so why don't you come over to my house tonight and we can talk?"

I mentally groan. Another one. I turn around and find myself face to face with a girl whose face is caked with makeup. Her finger trails down my arm and I find myself saying, "Oh my god, you're such a beautiful, sexy and wonderful girl." She smiles in delight and before she can reply, I say, "Oh wait, I'm sorry I thought we were having a lying competition."

After hearing the second part, her fake red lips turn down. She huffs and then hisses, "You will regret rejecting me." I look at her, amused.

"Oh dude, you just rejected Jasmine who coincidentally is the prettiest girl in school," Brady remarks, chuckling at me. I raise one eyebrow at him and say, "SHE is the prettiest in school? Damn, this school has such a low standard."

All Brady did was laugh.

A/N

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment and vote! Thank you!