s i x

Reader's discretion is advised - this chapter contains mild sexual scenes towards the end.

Marinette dreamt of Chat Noir that night. She had been cold all day long until she dreamed of him. Her dreams consisted of him telling her he would never leave her side and lying in bed with her, holding her and keeping her warm. She vaguely remembered the touch of something against her lips, a sweet, soft touch that she didn't want to end.

Marinette stirred awake, Tikki flying to her side in a joy. "Marinette, you're awake!" The kwami smiled. Marinette sat up, stretching with a yawn. "How do you feel?"

"I feel much better. I had a dream that Chat was here last night." Marinette watched as Tikki giggled, holding her hands to her mouth as if she was trying to suppress it.

"What if I were to say it wasn't a dream?" Marinette looked at Tikki curiously as Tikki gave a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Marinette asked, slightly afraid to hear the answer.

Tikki giggled. "Chat Noir did come to see you last night. Part of the reason you don't remember is because you were delirious from the fever. But Chat did come into bed with you." A teasing smile played on Tikki's lips. "His transformation wore off too."

Marinette's eyes widened. "You mean you saw his real identity?"

Tikki floated, her legs crossed as she smirked. "Oh, I've known who he was from the beginning."

Marinette gave a loud gasp and held Tikki in her hands. "Tell me, tell me!" She cried and Tikki shook her head.

"Sorry Mari, it's not my secret to tell." The kwami passed her hand across her lips, tossing an imaginary key away. Marinette gave up with a sigh and Tikki giggled.

Feeling up to it, Marinette went downstairs for breakfast, beating her mother, who was planning on taking her breakfast.

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better, sweetie." Her mother kissed her forehead.

"But don't push yourself too hard, you don't want to catch that fever again." Her father put a large hand on his daughter's head, messing up her hair.

"I promise I won't papa." Marinette said before thanking her mother for the food and digging into breakfast.

After breakfast, Marinette was sent up to her bedroom when she would usually help clean up.

"Stay upstairs and rest. Come down for lunch whenever you're ready."

"Close your door because we will be opening up the bakery. Have a good rest!" Her parents called out to her.

As soon as Marinette was in the security of her closed room, did Tikki come out to talk to Marinette.

"Maybe we should patrol early today. Your parents may want to do something with you tonight." Marinette nodded, agreeing.

Ladybug arrived at Champs de Mars, a beautiful and large garden that was in front of the Eiffel Tower. As she walked through the gardens, she was stopped by someone.

"Ladybug?" She turned to the voice, feeling once she realized who the voice belonged to.

"Oh, you're Adrien Agreste, aren't you?" She smiled. In the back of her mind, Ladybug could hear Tikki giggling.

The blond boy nodded, smiling fondly. "Ah, you know me?"

"Well, you're only one of the most popular young models of Paris. How could I not know you, you're so handsome." She blabbered.