f o u r t e e n

"I'm coming in! You two better be decent by the time I come in!" Alya called loudly from outside Marinette and Adrien's hotel room.

Alya opened the door and poked her head in, looking around mischievously, only to find Adrien and Marinette sitting at the dining room table, eating breakfast.

Marinette semi-glared at Alya who was coming in with Nino and Adrien was confused.

"Why would I be indecent? There's a girl here." Adrien spoke up, before sticking a fork full of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"Unbelievable." Alya said, knowing already that the two of them did nothing last night.

"Believe it or not, my Adrien is a gentleman." Nino said and Alya scoffed, joining them at the table.

Marinette offered them breakfast and they declined, having already eaten breakfast.

"Dude, what happened to your neck?" Adrien pointed with her fork over to Nino's neck, just above his collarbone.

"Bro."

"Did you get it injured yesterday?"

Alya snickered and Marinette shook her head.

"That, my dear Adrien, is a hickey." Alya said, patting a red faced Adrien on the shoulder mockingly. "Surely, you've had one before?"

Adrien shook his head sheepishly and Nino smirked, knowing what his girlfriend was going with this. "W-What kind of person do you take me for, Alya?"

She acted surprised. "No?" An impish grin spread across some her face. "No worries, I'm sure Mari could help you with that."

Marinette almost spit out the juice she was drinking. "Alya!" Marinette cried, as red as Adrien while Alya and Nino laughed.

After breakfast was done with, the floor headed down to the hotel lobby to meet Professor Bustier for today's plans.

"For today, we will be museum hopping. In a few minutes, I'll be handing out a pamphlet that includes the top ten museums of London you may visit." She began to hand one pamphlet to each group. "Your task for today, go to at least three of the ones off that list."

Marinette hovered closer to Adrien as he opened the pamphlet. "The British Museum, V&A, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, the National Gallery, Tate Modern, National Maritime Museum, the Design Museum, London Transport Museum and the Imperial Was Museum."

Marinette gasped. "Can we go to the Design Museum?" Marinette asked excitedly. Fashion design was Marinette's life and she had heard of this museum before.

Adrien chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Sure." He smiled. "But we have to choose two more. How about... V&A and the National Maritime?"

Marinette hummed, looking at the pamphlet and nodded. "Sounds good to me." Marinette smiled.

Adrien smiled back and they admired each other, when a clearing of a throat took their attention away.

"Excuse me." They looked to the girl in front of them. "Just for this field trip, will you be this close with my Adrikins. Once we get back home, you stay away, you cat lady." Chloé pointed a threatening finger at Marinette and Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Even if I'm a cat lady, I know one cat who will stay with me."

Chloé crossed her arms across her chest, raising an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Chat Noir."

Chloé gasped. "If anything, Chat would be with me. I'm Paris' most desirable." Adrien hummed.