e i g h t e e n

Marinette's dreams were restless. And by restless, it meant that two specific boys invaded her dreams. Her dreams were almost always pure and this dream followed the same path for the most part, until a particular black cat showed up.

The dream took a sharp turn into sin and Marinette couldn't decide whether or not she liked it.

Whenever it was time to go to class, Adrien was walking to school, a tired look on his face.

"G-Good morning. Are you okay?" Marinette asked, worried as he was doubled over and taking in deep breaths.

"Good morning. I'm just... a little tired out. Nathalie has me running laps in the morning as 'punishment' for breaking my eating regime."

Marinette instantly felt guilty and was about to start apologizing when Adrien held his hand up. "Nope, don't you dare apologize."

"B-But Adrien..."

"No, I knew what I was doing so don't worry about it." Adrien flashed her a smile and she gave up with a sigh. He straightened and he was about to wrap his arms around Marinette when the two of them received a text. They both opened their phones and read it.

"From: Alya

NO PDA ALLOWED UNTIL WE ARRIVE."

Mariette let out a little annoyed huff and Adrien chuckled. "What, did you want some PDA?" Adrien got close to her with a raised eyebrow and Marinette rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"Oh you wish." She rose her hand up between then and took a step back.

"Oh I know." He whispered, a seductive look to his eyes.

"Mother Alya said no PDA until we arrive, so the least you could do is wait for them to arrive."

Adrien let out a small groan and agreed, the two going to the stairs to wait for Alya and Nino to arrive. Once they did, they said their hellos.

"Is PDA allowed now, Mother Alya?" Adrien asked and Marinette laughed.

"Needy now, aren't you?" Alya said with a sly smile. "Who knew your best friend was such a slick dude?"

"You don't even know." Nino chuckled and Adrien finally allowed himself to hug Marinette, pressing her close to him.

Memories of last night flitted his mind and he wanted nothing more than to continue that, but being sane and not having the cat within him made him feel guilty.

Adrien held her tight and close, feeling her body heat, feeling the way her breaths pushed against his own, until a shrill scream made them jump.

Everyone looked to the source of the scream, Marinette and Adrien both scanning the environment for an attack. But nothing was found, only a Chloé, who was about to start hyperventilating soon.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng! How dare you have your arms around my Adrien Agreste!" She cried at the bottom of the staircase.

Alya tried to contain her laughter. "Nino, it's time. Hell's dog has been let loose. Shit. Is about. To go. Down." Alya was quick to pull out her phone and start recording as Chloé started going up the staircase.

"Chloé -" Adrien sighed but Marinette stopped him.

"Let me take care of this."

Adrien was surprised, but if wanted to step up to her, he wasn't going to stop her.

"Better start talking Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Why were your arms all over my Adrikins?" Chloé was finally face to face with Marinette, her arms crossed and her foot tapping.