s e v e n t e e n

Reader discretion is advised - mild sexual scenes towards the end of the chapter.

"Don't you let go of my hand, understand?" Their intertwined hands were held to Adrien's chest as they were about to enter the train station.

"What are you going to do if I let go? Kiss me in public?" Marinette spoke sarcastically and Adrien wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing her close.

"Don't tempt me princess." He said huskily before flashing her a teasing smile and she pushed him away by the nose.

"Alright, alright, let's go!"

The two began walking into the station, it being crowded like the one they had boarded on Paris. Everyone was coming home or going back, so everyone was bustling.

Adrien held onto Marinette's hand protectively, maneuvering around the crowds. As they got closer to their train, someone bumped into Marinette roughly.

"Hey, watch it!" They shouted and Marinette began to apologize deeply, even though it wasn't her fault.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"You should watch where you're going!" The man was angered, due to various things and Adrien started getting increasingly irritated, stepping forward and standing in front of Marinette defensively.

"Why don't you watch where you're going?" Adrien snapped, a rumble growing in his chest. Adrien's lips started to curl into a snarl and the guy started to get intimidated. "Next time, don't go picking random fights."

The guy nodded and turned away, muttering "freaking kids" under his breath. After he disappeared, Adrien let out a sigh and he felt Marinette's hand flat on his back.

"Adrien?" Her voice was soft in the loud station, but she was all he could hear right now.

Adrien turned to look at her, looking her over. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

Marinette smiled softly, shaking her head. "No, I'm okay. Thank you for defending me."

Adrien smiled. "Well, the knight has to protect his princess, doesn't he?" He winked and brought their intertwined hands to his lips, planting a soft kiss on the back of her hand. "Let's go."

The two continued into the train, meeting Alya and Nino just before boarding the train. Alya was busy blogging on her phone, Nino looking around lazily until he spotted the two of them. He smiled and when his eyes met on their hands that wouldn't let go of each other, Nino rose a curious eyebrow.

Adrien nodded and Marinette blushed, looking away and Nino's smile widened.

"Hey guys!" Nino said, purposely nudging Alya to get her attention.

Alya looked up at Nino then over at Marinette and gasped loudly, patting Nino's chest many times as she gaped.

"Are they-!" Nino nodded and she began to jump, flailing her arms. "I can finally die, I can finally go to the light. I may finally be able to rest in peace."

Nino scoffed as Alya looked up at the ceiling. "No way Jose, you're not leaving me yet. We still gotta face Chloe's rage."

Alya laughed. "Dude, you're right, I can't die yet." She hooked her arm around Nino's and she pecked him on the cheek. "You're the best boyfriend in the world." Alya hummed.

"Don't boost his ego – I'm the best actually." Adrien added his two cents and Marinette choked on a laugh, Adrien looking down at her. "What, why are you laughing?" He asked, offended.